How will my gig rank

azmain7

I have been getting orders for a gig for almost 2 months now but all of them come from buyer requests. Most of the orders here are custom orders but they also show up on page 5-6 when I search my gig (Keyword). What else will my gig rank ? I means it will be on page 1-2?

I have been getting orders for a gig for almost 2 months now but all of them come from buyer requests. Most of the orders here are custom orders but they also show up on page 5-6 when I search my gig (Keyword). What else will my gig rank ? I means it will be on page 1-2?

No one will be able to tell you which page your gig will be on. It works according to some of the Fiverr algorithms

Do gig marketing to social media account for example fakebook, LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram, everywhere you can share your gig. Its will be helpful to rank your gig and also try to be active on fiverr more than 12 hours.

Thank you for your suggestion! <3

No one will be able to tell you which page your gig will be on. It works according to some of the Fiverr algorithms

Thank you for your suggestion! 😊

Gig rankings are constantly rotating and there’s no way to get a certain spot in the search results. As of now, nobody on the Forum knows the algorithm that Fiverr uses to rank gigs. There’s some theories such as amount of orders completed, order stats, etc.

Archived