How works fiverr Payment system?

sagar_khan1

Suppose,i have 3 different buyer account… Now i want to buy some Digital product from fiverr and want to pay them.but i have only one debit card for payment .now my question is:am i able to add, same debit card info to different/another buyer account to pay?? Because i have one debit card.
Or need to add different debit card for different buyer account??

Suppose,i have 3 different buyer account… Now i want to buy some Digital product from fiverr and want to pay them.but i have only one debit card for payment .now my question is:am i able to add, same debit card info to different/another buyer account to pay?? Because i have one debit card.

Or need to add different debit card for different buyer account??

Suppose,i have 3 different buyer account

You are not allowed to have 3 buyer accounts.

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Suppose,i have 3 different buyer account

You are not allowed to have 3 buyer accounts.

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

right that,s best tips .we agree

Read the ToS. Then you’ll see what’s possible and what isn’t and goes things worse.

You are supposed to have read and understood them to sign up for Fiverr.

Nobody reads the terms. That’s the issue.

@sagar_khan1 - question: even though you might not have known that having more than one account is against the terms of service here on Fiverr: why would you have more than one? What’s the point of that?

Archived