Fiverr Community Forum

How you can Start Your Own Shopify Store in 2019?

It is no secret that we think Shopify is a great eCommerce platform, there is a reason why it tops our chart. It used to be that setting up an eCommerce store took a lot of hours as well as a lot of know-how. Today, however, that has changed and setting up an online store only takes a few minutes. With a few mouse clicks and a little typing, you can set up your own store on the web.

There’s a reason why Shopify is such a popular platform. Perhaps the biggest reason lies in the fact that creating your first store has never been easier. You can find multiples video which clearly guide you to Make a Shopify Store. If you want to learn more about Shopify, then you can either sign up for their 14-day free trial,

Here are some steps to follow and make your own Shopify Store

1. Sign Up with Shopify . Visit Shopify .com.
  2. Start Setting Up Your Online Shop
  3. Choose a “Theme” or a “Layout” …
  4. Edit Shopify Settings. …
  5. Add Your Products to The Store .
  6. Add Product Catagories
  7. Customize theme and Work on UI/UX
  8. Setup Navigation(Main menu,Footer menu etc)
  9. Get Your Online Shop “LIVE” …
  10. Add a Domain Name.

if you looking for Someone to create your own store which actually can sell products and generate much money then you are right place please visit below link and let me know your requirements

https://www.fiverr.com/redixstudio/shopify-shopify-website-shopify-dropshipping-shopify-store-ecommerce

3 Likes

This post should be in My Fiverr Gigs, since you’re plugging your gig.

5 Likes

I have just moved it to My Fiverr Gigs before it gets flagged!

4 Likes

Thanks and Respect " lloydsolutions"

1 Like

Great Suggestion actually i was Confuse while creating this post… Thanks for Correcting.

1 Like

No problem, @lloydsolutions got it all squared away. :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy your time here! :pineapple:

2 Likes