Fiverr Community Forum

How you handle multiple order in one day? how you manage it? share your experience

How you handle multiple order in one day? how you manage it? share your experience.

2 Likes

Little sleep and lots of coffee. Because freelancing is not always predictable, some days are packed and hard while others have little to no work… at least for me.

If the quantity of orders you’re receiving are too much, you can place a limit on your gig.

7 Likes

If you’re getting more orders than you can handle comfortably, that’s a clear sign you are too cheap. Increase prices.

7 Likes

I’m setting realistic deadlines. I don’t only set a time for a gig to deliver one order but to be able to handle a couple of orders.

4 Likes

After you working long enough, you can know your limit.
So you can decrease maximum order queue and make delivery time longer.
Plus ask buyer to contact you before ordering at gig descriptions.
If you got a urgent project offer from client, better to politely reject the offer.
This way…, you can maintain your schedule, time and project quality.

5 Likes

Lol sometimes I have to choose between eating and showering… when the work comes in , it always come comes at the same time. At least that’s been my experience for over 15 years. Time management is the biggest challenge. Make a schedule & keep an eye on how much time you spend on a particular project.

2 Likes

ha ha…nice one! thank you very much for your opinion!

1 Like

nice one! thank you very much for your opinion!

nice one! thank you very much

thank you very much for your opinion!

1 Like

In my experience several orders come at once.In my experience several orders come at once.
Most of time there are no orders at all. So you’d better to set enought time to deadline for each gig. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been sleeping for 3-4 hours for 1.5 weeks already, I don’t eat much, I don’t walk. Body
tells me - stop, but the brain says - take all the orders! Taking more orders, I understand that this trains me to work faster and quality in order to increase my reputation. Only hard work will make me a professional and a TOP seller.

1 Like

Raise your prices right now!
Your work is great and you deserve to get paid more. Especially since the demand is high, your overall earnings won’t decrease in the long run. They might keep increasing. And your professional growth won’t suffer from getting some quality sleep.

3 Likes

Try to work smart rather than working hard!

:bulb: TIP - Find a trusted friend and who can complete your projects better than you when the order queue is out of your control and pay him well; so how I’m gonna pay him with a small budget? :bulb: Yeah, increase your prices!

2 Likes

I can comfortably manage 3 orders a day (and rather uncomfortably manage 4). My delivery time is 4 days (no extra fast deliveries) so nothing sneaks up on me and I can usually plan and schedule things a few days in advance and squeeze a day off here and there.

The only thing that can disrupt the process is a buyer with extensive revisions. Not extensive enough for it to be a brand new job but just extensive enough to make it frustrating and take away the time I had set aside for another new project.

1 Like

@pure_service
Thanks for the tips !

1 Like

wonderful talks! You did a great job here with us. Thank you very much for a great comment!

wonderful idea. But I want to increase my price a bit more, whenever I got Level 2. How about that plan? Thank you very much for a great comment!

wonderful talks! You did a great job here with us. Thank you very much for a great comment! Respect!

1 Like

wonderful talks! That’s true!