Howdy from Kentucky

mamacathie

I am new to this neighborhood and am eagerly hoping to find plenty of commenting that I can do for some extra financial help. I love sharing what I know if it will help someone else or encourage them. I am from Kentucky and have three grown children with 13 grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I homeschool seven of them. It is such a privilege to get to see them learning and get to spend so much time with them. I am in hope that Fiverr is my answer to a little extra cash coming in while I share a little of my knowledge.

I haven’t put any gigs on. I want to post in forums but am just trying to figure out what I am to do. 😦

Well, in the forums you can just chat with others by joining the conversations. The forum isn’t really for making money, it’s for chatting.

On Fiverr you need to think of something that you can do as a service. I looked at your profile and I don’t see enough info to make a suggestion yet. You can’t sell reviews on Fiverr, but surely you have some other skills. Just look around Fiverr and see what other people are selling and it might give you ideas! 🙂

Archived