How's going Business During Christmas Festival?

trinity_it7

I guess it depends on the location of your customers. If your customers are mainly from the western countries it is very likely that the orders will drop during the next few days.

I have mainly private clients in the eastern part of the world, so I will have to work during the Christmas days.

I guess it depends on the location of your customers. If your customers are mainly from the western countries it is very likely that the orders will drop during the next few days.

I have mainly private clients in the eastern part of the world, so I will have to work during the Christmas days.

You are absolutely right! In my country holidays starting from December 31st, so it depends everywhere

Those sellers who providing services related to Christmas their businesses are going really good these days others are waiting for end the holidays 🙂

Yes, depends on customer’s location.

I am surprised that I got my biggest order from US yesterday. I also got a couple more Christmas related orders (though I am not exclusively offering any Christmas gig). A number of inquiries incoming.

My Chrismas has never been more merrier (Though I don’t celebrate it).

Happy Holidays! 😇

Yes, depends on customer’s location.

I am surprised that I got my biggest order from US yesterday. I also got a couple more Christmas related orders (though I am not exclusively offering any Christmas gig). A number of inquiries incoming.

My Chrismas has never been more merrier (Though I don’t celebrate it).

Happy Holidays! 😇

true! Best Of luck for more work! 🙂

Archived