Fiverr Community Forum

Hp to tackle this problem (You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!)

while i open my buyers request this message appear and i’m not able to send buyer request to any one

4 Likes

You need to get your overall rating to 4.5 or higher. You can do that by completing more orders and earning ratings higher than 4.5. There’s no other way. :thinking:

5 Likes

Hi @usmanquresh

As @hanshuber16 said you’ll need to complete more orders and get them rated higher than 4.5

I see you only have 1 review so you only need to get two orders rated 5* to pull up your rating, it won’t be easy but it’s possible if you manage to get buyers. Please take a look to this thread :arrow_down:

3 Likes

Hello @hanshuber16
i find your comment help full
thank you

I’m a bit confused about your question because you have your answer literally in your topic, you need to have 90% rating for all stats

3 Likes

Well, I am having this same problem but right now, I think it should have been cleared because I got 1.3 on one order and 5.0 on two orders… How long do I have to wait?

3.8 stars is very far from being 90% of 5 stars total statistics. You can do the math and count how much % is 3.8 from 5

I’ll give you a hint: 76%

Math doesn’t care what you think. Math is math and numbers speaks for themselves.

2 Likes

@mariashtelle1, thank you for this… I’ll have to work more to achieve that. It was really helpful

@mariashtelle1 thank you