Https://www.fiverr.com/myounas853/write-you-a-well-researched-white-paper

https://www.fiverr.com/myounas853/write-you-a-well-researched-white-paper

Hi,

I am Younas. A blockchain enthusiast with over 5 years of experience in providing research and writing solutions to fintech businesses in general and ICO and Blockchain based business in particular.

I help blockchain based businesses boost sales with stories— their stories, and the stories of their customers, and have been actively working on creating white papers, website content and video scripts for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). I have the honor to work on over 40 ICOs—with my role starting from scratch to curating and refining the idea and creating a profound white paper.

I also have the honor to be a team member at Oryxian.io, where I head the company’s content and copy writing department. Besides, I also provide advisory services to various ICOs including but not limited to cryptera.cc, blocksims.io, ebts.io and oduwacoin.io.

Work Sample: oryxian.io, blocksims.io, dvlpcoin , bitf.io, immortalcoin, oduwacoin.io , www.bitf.io

I love helping my clients and always believe in long term collaboration, so let’s work together!

PS. Would really appreciate if the client discusses the project before placement of the order.

Warm Regards,
Younas