Fiverr Community Forum

Huge SEO Bundle Offered

I have published my gig recently, it’s a complete SEO bundle consisting of a few things you would normally have to purchase from three or more gigs. This bundle is very close to the package that we sell every day within my agency at Driven Digital Marketing.

I offer 10 Buffer Blogs with a personal login, two unique articles that are based around 1-3 keywords of your choice, and all point back to your money site. That’s just a third of the package. You also get 3000 high-quality Web 2.0 backlinks all drip fed into the system over the course of 30 days. The third and final piece to the puzzle is the traffic. We send organic, keyword targeted visitors to your site. These are Google Adsense and Google Analytic safe visitors, that are also drip fed to your site, receive at least 500 a day for 30 days. Many times our clients report that 550 - 575 visitors actually appear on their analytics. No bots nor traffic farms are sent, these are specifically targeted from different means such as email list and using other proprietary methods.

All of this package is offered at one extremely low price of $40.

To build our orders and reviews here on Fiverr we’ll also give our in-depth SEO audit to the first 100 buyers after that we’re raising our price to $75 and removing the free bonus. Thank you for the support and great luck and success to all of the other sellers in the community.

You Can View Our Gig Here