Human Interactions

movierags

I’ve had nothing but problems using Fiverr. I paid for services. The money was taken out of my bank account immediately. Within 15 minutes of placing the order, I received an email from Fiverr asking me to pay for the service I had just paid for. I left messages for the artist to contact me. I left many messages for Fiverr to contact me. It has been 30 days since this happened. NO ONE HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ME AND THERE ARE NO HUMANS TO SPEAK WITH TO RESOLVE THIS. In desperation, I had my bank dispute my payment to them. I paid through Paypal, so thank goodness, they got my money back. I still need so much art work done and no way to straighten this out. This company has the worst customer service ever. Please post a phone number. Humans need to relate to other humans. If we talk, we can work things out.

Customer support will respond if you only send one message and wait for the answer. When people send multiple messages to them they don’t answer. If you filed a Paypal dispute your ability to buy on fiverr is gone. They have no phone number to call. Sorry this happened to you.

Archived