I made my fiverr account around an year ago. Then I created a gig and I got 2 orders soon. Still I wonder how I got them because I didn’t get any order until today since then.
This is how I break it
1. Created 4 professional gigs.
Create gigs as much as you can but make sure they are professional. Use best designs you have.
2. Completed them
Creating gig won’t work if you don’t complete them. So you should complete following sections.
- Clean and well described title (Don’t make it long anyway)
- Create professional description ( Do not repeat same thing again and again. make sure it is attractive and easy to read)
- use related keywords as tags
- Use proper FAQ (This is very important)
- Use pricing as 3 Packages
- Put all the 5 sample designs
- Use video if possible (Still working on it)
3.And stay online as much as possible.
4. Send offers to all the Buyer request.
If you follow all these step I am sure you will get your first order within a week