Hureey! I got my First ORDER after 8 MONTH of Silence. You need to know how? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

tazzy_designs

I made my fiverr account around an year ago. Then I created a gig and I got 2 orders soon. Still I wonder how I got them because I didnโ€™t get any order until today since then.

This is how I break it ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Created 4 professional gigs.
Create gigs as much as you can but make sure they are professional. Use best designs you have.

2. Completed them
Creating gig wonโ€™t work if you donโ€™t complete them. So you should complete following sections.

1. Clean and well described title (Donโ€™t make it long anyway)
  2. Create professional description ( Do not repeat same thing again and again. make sure it is attractive and easy to read)
  3. use related keywords as tags
  4. Use proper FAQ (This is very important)
  5. Use pricing as 3 Packages
  6. Put all the 5 sample designs
  7. Use video if possible (Still working on it)

3.And stay online as much as possible.

4. Send offers to all the Buyer request.

If you follow all these step I am sure you will get your first order within a week ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!
Tazzy

I made my fiverr account around an year ago. Then I created a gig and I got 2 orders soon. Still I wonder how I got them because I didnโ€™t get any order until today since then.

This is how I break it ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Created 4 professional gigs.

Create gigs as much as you can but make sure they are professional. Use best designs you have.

2. Completed them

Creating gig wonโ€™t work if you donโ€™t complete them. So you should complete following sections.

1. Clean and well described title (Donโ€™t make it long anyway)
  2. Create professional description ( Do not repeat same thing again and again. make sure it is attractive and easy to read)
  3. use related keywords as tags
  4. Use proper FAQ (This is very important)
  5. Use pricing as 3 Packages
  6. Put all the 5 sample designs
  7. Use video if possible (Still working on it)

4. Send offers to all the Buyer request.

If you follow all these step I am sure you will get your first order within a week ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Tazzy

Congratulations, Tazzy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Out of interest, how long have you been staying online recently?

If possible 20/7 staying online @ahmwritingco

itโ€™s not 24/7 online. Itโ€™s 24/7 available. Because some people donโ€™t work on weekends and some are already doing regular jobs and they are not available in any case on such specific time. But I am available 24/7 if needed. Thatโ€™s what I mean it. Anyway thank you I should change it as available I guess ๐Ÿ™‚

If possible 20/7 staying online @ahmwritingco

Say what??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Youโ€™ll end up sick if you continue with this practiceโ€ฆ :roll_eyes:

itโ€™s not 24/7 online. Itโ€™s 24/7 available. Because some people donโ€™t work on weekends and some are already doing regular jobs and they are not available in any case on such specific time. But I am available 24/7 if needed. Thatโ€™s what I mean it. Anyway thank you I should change it as available I guess ๐Ÿ™‚

Itโ€™s 24/7 available.

Does that mean you sleep with your Fiverr App open and your phone near you? :thinking:

Itโ€™s 24/7 available.

Does that mean you sleep with your Fiverr App open and your phone near you? :thinking:

Good question, @vickiespencer .

Tazzy, your gig description says someone is always online to respond in 10 minutes.

Do you work as part of a team? If so, do you or one of your team members have to be by the computer/app at all times?

Itโ€™s 24/7 available.

No! Actually I need to say I will be available anytime if someone needs me to. Because someone who does fiverr part time with a regular job can not do this. Because he/she should be at his local office in a specific time period for sure.

I would never order from a seller who claims to be either available or online 24/7 since that is obviously impossible.

You do not need to say that. It will not make people more eager to buy from you. I feel only pity when I see this in a gig, for the desperation.

Yeah! Itโ€™s true. I need to think about it. Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Good question, @vickiespencer .

Tazzy, your gig description says someone is always online to respond in 10 minutes.

Do you work as part of a team? If so, do you or one of your team members have to be by the computer/app at all times?

Honestly I am not a part of a team. But if you have friends that you are ok to give access to you account you can manage your account as a team. It wonโ€™t be an issue as long as you give a great service. I hope doing it in the near future.

No! Actually I need to say I will be available anytime if someone needs me to. Because someone who does fiverr part time with a regular job can not do this. Because he/she should be at his local office in a specific time period for sure.

How about if youโ€™re driving 60 mph on a highway? Will you pullover the car to reply on the app? Will you break the law and text while driving?

How about if youโ€™re in the middle of bathing your 6 month old child? Will you multitask and put your child at risk of getting soap in their eye?

How about if youโ€™re cooking dinner for your family? Will you pick up your phone to reply and risk over cooking that delicious entree frying in the pan?

Just joking, I know people have different priorities in life.

Archived