Fiverr Forum

Hurrah. I completed a helpful course

Hurrah. Just now I have completed a course from Learn From Fiverr and this course name is Be a Successful Fiverr Seller It is very helpful and a great course for a seller. from this course, I have acquired a lot of knowledge about Fiverr.:heart:

Did you complete This Course?

13 Likes

Not yet, can share the content of this course?

2 Likes

It is really great course…you can see this .hope you will get lot of knowledge>>>>https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

1 Like

Thank you for the immediate response. and best of luck for your good fortune too.

1 Like

most welcome, and i have questions,can i ask you?

Hi there @mizanur_rahman, how are you doing today? I see you’re a very happy guy now you’ve completed the Free course. That’s awesome and congratulations. :joy: However, what I don’t understand is how come you waited so long for you to complete this course as you’re a member since 2015?? Also, where are your Gigs, I don’t see any Gig showing on your Platform?? Whatever the reason, glad you’ve made it!! :joy::rofl:

Nope, sorry guys, my fault, I thought I did?? I was caught up by my GIGS, my videos and my new found friends here on Fiverr. That I completely forgot doing the last two steps :blush: :smiley::joy: Still I’ve learned a lot from it. I think that most of you sellers have completed or are about to complete this course. Well, at least they should as Fiverr hand out a great course for FREE, which is amazing!! Sorry for not being the good example YET!!!:joy::rofl:. Let us finish this FREE course soon enough!!:rofl::joy::crazy_face::pray:

I suggest for new sellers to the same as it teaches you step-by-step how to be successful on Fiverr.

Thank you @mizanur_rahman, for sharing your HAPPINESS with us and well done!!! :rofl::joy:

Keep it up and good luck on your journey ahead!!

Warmly, Humberto

2 Likes

@mizanur_rahman Congrats on completing the course! :slight_smile:

Hi Hum,

Fiverr courses themselves were only launched at the end of last year. We didn’t have any courses (offered by Fiverr) before that. :slight_smile: Besides, this new free course (that the OP just completed) is like brand new. It was launched only a couple of weeks ago, I think.

I would recommend this course to everyone. It is a good source of information… especially for those who are kinda new to the platform :slight_smile:

Are you sure about that? Everyone’s Fiverr profile shows a list of all the successfully completed courses by default (on the panel on the left-hand side… right below the profile picture panel). However, your profile (as well as the OP’s profile) doesn’t show a list of courses that have been successfully completed. It must be a bug. :thinking: I f you think it is a bug, I suggest that you contact Fiverr’s customer support. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lot of thanks for your comment.

i did not join here since 2015, i have joined here in running month and yet i did not share my any gig in Fiverr forum. actually, I want to know from you that if I share my gig here then will be good or bad?

Yes. But you are only allowed to post/share links to your Fiverr gigs in topics that are created under the sub-category called “My Fiverr Gigs.” So if you want to share a link to your gigs on the forum, be sure to create a new topic under the right sub-category: My Fiverr Gigs.

4 Likes

sure any time! you are most welcome. furthermore I myself has been passed that free course today. and want to go for other paid courses too.

1 Like

Thanks for ensuring me

Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

1 Like

thanks for comment and have you completed this job?

yes,it will be good for you

Completed. Thanks for providing the info

1 Like

welcom dear ,hope this course will helpful for eveything

1 Like

Have you seen your single good dedication helped how many peoples! The success also works in same way. Keep trying just, don’t know which act can inspire to the majority of peoples. A single right click can change the entire life.

1 Like

yes,you said right, i am totally agree with you.just sharing this information many people known about this course.and hope they gained lot of knowledge from this course.am i right said?

1 Like

sure you are absolutely right, my loyal fellow!

1 Like

thanks for your comment