Fiverr Forum

Hurrah. I completed a helpful course

Hurrah. Just now I have completed a course from Learn From Fiverr and this course name is Be a Successful Fiverr Seller It is very helpful and a great course for a seller. from this course, I have acquired a lot of knowledge about Fiverr.:heart:

Did you complete This Course?

7 Likes

Not yet, can share the content of this course?

1 Like

It is really great course…you can see this .hope you will get lot of knowledge>>>>https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

Thank you for the immediate response. and best of luck for your good fortune too.

1 Like

most welcome, and i have questions,can i ask you?

Hi there @mizanur_rahman, how are you doing today? I see you’re a very happy guy now you’ve completed the Free course. That’s awesome and congratulations. :joy: However, what I don’t understand is how come you waited so long for you to complete this course as you’re a member since 2015?? Also, where are your Gigs, I don’t see any Gig showing on your Platform?? Whatever the reason, glad you’ve made it!! :joy::rofl:

Nope, sorry guys, my fault, I thought I did?? I was caught up by my GIGS, my videos and my new found friends here on Fiverr. That I completely forgot doing the last two steps :blush: :smiley::joy: Still I’ve learned a lot from it. I think that most of you sellers have completed or are about to complete this course. Well, at least they should as Fiverr hand out a great course for FREE, which is amazing!! Sorry for not being the good example YET!!!:joy::rofl:. Let us finish this FREE course soon enough!!:rofl::joy::crazy_face::pray:

I suggest for new sellers to the same as it teaches you step-by-step how to be successful on Fiverr.

Thank you @mizanur_rahman, for sharing your HAPPINESS with us and well done!!! :rofl::joy:

Keep it up and good luck on your journey ahead!!

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

@mizanur_rahman Congrats on completing the course! :slight_smile:

Hi Hum,

Fiverr courses themselves were only launched at the end of last year. We didn’t have any courses (offered by Fiverr) before that. :slight_smile: Besides, this new free course (that the OP just completed) is like brand new. It was launched only a couple of weeks ago, I think.

I would recommend this course to everyone. It is a good source of information… especially for those who are kinda new to the platform :slight_smile:

Are you sure about that? Everyone’s Fiverr profile shows a list of all the successfully completed courses by default (on the panel on the left-hand side… right below the profile picture panel). However, your profile (as well as the OP’s profile) doesn’t show a list of courses that have been successfully completed. It must be a bug. :thinking: I f you think it is a bug, I suggest that you contact Fiverr’s customer support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lot of thanks for your comment.

i did not join here since 2015, i have joined here in running month and yet i did not share my any gig in Fiverr forum. actually, I want to know from you that if I share my gig here then will be good or bad?

Yes. But you are only allowed to post/share links to your Fiverr gigs in topics that are created under the sub-category called “My Fiverr Gigs.” So if you want to share a link to your gigs on the forum, be sure to create a new topic under the right sub-category: My Fiverr Gigs.

2 Likes

sure any time! you are most welcome. furthermore I myself has been passed that free course today. and want to go for other paid courses too.

1 Like

Thanks for ensuring me

Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

1 Like

thanks for comment and have you completed this job?

I completed it today :slight_smile: My Profile Link here https://www.fiverr.com/techpig

Feels good to have such badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes,it will be good for you

Completed. Thanks for providing the info

1 Like

welcom dear ,hope this course will helpful for eveything

1 Like