Fiverr Community Forum

Hurry! Achieved Level Two Badge

Hey Hey Hey!
Really excited to tell you guys that I have achieved *Level Two Badge. So, just wanted to share my experience on Fiverr. I’ve been waiting for this for so long and here I am. This feels so nice to achieve something which seems impossible at first and then you start putting in your efforts just to prove to yourself. I have faced so many ups and downs during the journey and sometimes I was totally broken and wanted to quit. Then, the miracle happens, my logo animation gig was relying on the first page and on most of the time on the first row. That changed my life and I was getting 3 to 5 orders a day and 10 to 15 orders in queue. I was giving my best shot and making my customers satisfy and getting 5-star ratings. I have more work for 90+ customers during this period. I know this is not much but, It was an awesome experience for me till now on Fiverr.
It’s over now, I don’t get any orders or any message anymore, and my gig is relying on the last page but, I am still trying my best and waiting for a miracle to happen maybe in the form of a promotional gig feature which I am eligible to get from Fiverr. LOL…

So this is pretty much it about my experience on Fiverr. I hope you guys are not feeling sleepy and if you did, I’m sorry for that. :sweat_smile:

Well, thank you so much for reading my little experience story.

9 Likes

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience on Fiverr! So you’re now facing a down moment? What are you doing about it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my story. Really appreciate it. :blush:
I’m focusing on buyer requests more and pitching my old customers too but, nothing is working. And eagerly waiting for the new feature Promotional Gig.
Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS:+1:
It’s nice have a great journey on FIVERR

1 Like

Thank you so much :innocent:

1 Like

I see, that’s what I also do when I do not get any order or messages. Anyway, it’s great that you passed the Level One Seller here on Fiverr because as I read in many posts here in the forum, it’s a hard level.

1 Like

congrats for your big achievement

1 Like

Yes! Trying my best to achieve Top Rated Badge :grin:
All the best for your future. :blush:

Thanks a lot! :blush:

CONGRATULATIONS rachna

1 Like

Thank you so so so much :heart_eyes:

congratulation ;level tow badge’ it nice has a great journey!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :blush:

1 Like

Hi Rachna,
Many congratulations on achieving level 2. It’s your success after much struggle. Keep going on to the way of success.

Best wishes,

2 Likes

Congratulations, could you give me 3 tips that helped you reach that goal (how long did it take?)

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Thanks! :blush:
It took me more than 1 year to achieve this badge, here are 3 things you should focus on:

1. Try to be active on Fiverr as much as possible, and try to send buyers requests everyday.
  2. You should always be polite and humble with the customers and serve them more than their expectations. This will improve your ratings.
  3. Last but not the least, keep patience, and never give up.

I hope this will help you.
Cheers!

3 Likes

congratulations for your success. Best wishes for Top Level

1 Like

Thank you so much Dev! :blush: