Hy to Fiverr community

mahrukh716

Since you are doing ads, your description should reflect your ability to sell something to people in a few words. I dont think your description does that at the moment. Come up with a more engaging headline by adding flesh to I will be your social media manager. It is questionable, whether people search for that phrase on fiverr, too. Try to bring facebooks ads in the description. Make a gig for every management service you provide (facebook, instagram, tik-tok. etc.)

• Like 1

Since you are doing ads, your description should reflect your ability to sell something to people in a few words. I dont think your description does that at the moment. Come up with a more engaging headline by adding flesh to I will be your social media manager. It is questionable, whether people search for that phrase on fiverr, too. Try to bring facebooks ads in the description. Make a gig for every management service you provide (facebook, instagram, tik-tok. etc.)

I will be your social media manager

Thanks for your valuable feedback!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone, I'm Mah Rukh and I'm a devops engineer. I'm excited to be recently active on this forum and connect with other professionals who share my passion for devops. Looking forward to engaging in some great discussions and learning from all of you! Looking forward for advices for me to follow in this journey. Thanks 

Edited by mahrukh716
  • Like 12

• mahrukh716 changed the title to Recently active on Fiverr: Advice please

Hi everyone,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr and I'm looking for tips on how to improve my visibility and attract more orders. I've been receiving messages from potential buyers and have tried to help them by giving suggestions to make them happy and get orders. However, some buyers don't respond to my messages, and even after receiving help, they don't move forward to the payment part. I would appreciate any advice on how to provide exceptional customer service and encourage buyers to complete their orders. Thank you!

• Like 1