Hyy i am new here

Guest writearts

I am going to give you the biggest tip ever:

If you want to make it as a writer, I HIGHLY suggest you learn how to write first. There are so many spelling and grammatical errors in your post, profile, and description that nobody is going to hire you unless they don’t understand English either.

What is it about essays that make them not allowed here?

Long story short: It’s academic work, and Fiverr considers that as cheating, and as a result, immoral. They don’t allow people to cheat, and I have to turn away many clients who want me to do their homework.

Long story short: It’s academic work, and Fiverr considers that as cheating, and as a result, immoral. They don’t allow people to cheat, and I have to turn away many clients who want me to do their homework.

Thank you. I can see that viewpoint, because I wouldn’t want to help anyone cheat. There are writers, aspiring and experienced though, who would like their essays simply edited for spelling, grammar and punctuation before they publish them. Too bad that some students abuse the system by cheating.

Guest writearts

I am going to give you the biggest tip ever:

If you want to make it as a writer, I HIGHLY suggest you learn how to write first. There are so many spelling and grammatical errors in your post, profile, and description that nobody is going to hire you unless they don’t understand English either.

thank you. If you don’t mind can you tell me what are the mistakes i have done

thank you. If you don’t mind can you tell me what are the mistakes i have done

You are a writer, so you should be able to look at your own work and know what you did wrong, right? I mean, you are planning on doing this for money, and these grammatical errors are pretty huge.

“Unlimited reversions” “Changings” and “i will make your writing” are pretty grand errors, and I haven’t even gotten to the description yet, yet alone the profile. The lack of ability to capitalize is telling too.

I hate to sound rude, but if you can’t write your service description or profile correctly, and apparently need help correcting glaring errors, what chance do you think you have with a client who wants a 1500 word well-researched article on environmental injustice? Or property law in Hungary? Or any topic for that matter?

what do you mean not allowed here?

Not allowed here means that Fiverr does not want the sellers here to offer a gig for writing essays for buyers. This is Fiverr’s TOS (Terms of Service) or TOU (Terms of Use). It is ok to create and sell gigs here except for anything that Fiverr does not allow. In the TOS there is a section titled Gigs that lists what is not allowed. The important statement in this section is

Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

So the list of what is not allowed is there after the statement above, but it does not necessarily include everything. Fiverr has the right to decide if a gig is something that they want here. As other sellers have said in this discussion, they know that essays are not allowed.

Hope this helps!🙂

Guest writearts

Not allowed here means that Fiverr does not want the sellers here to offer a gig for writing essays for buyers. This is Fiverr’s TOS (Terms of Service) or TOU (Terms of Use). It is ok to create and sell gigs here except for anything that Fiverr does not allow. In the TOS there is a section titled Gigs that lists what is not allowed. The important statement in this section is

Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

So the list of what is not allowed is there after the statement above, but it does not necessarily include everything. Fiverr has the right to decide if a gig is something that they want here. As other sellers have said in this discussion, they know that essays are not allowed.

Hope this helps!🙂

thank you very much for your support

Guest writearts

You are a writer, so you should be able to look at your own work and know what you did wrong, right? I mean, you are planning on doing this for money, and these grammatical errors are pretty huge.

“Unlimited reversions” “Changings” and “i will make your writing” are pretty grand errors, and I haven’t even gotten to the description yet, yet alone the profile. The lack of ability to capitalize is telling too.

I hate to sound rude, but if you can’t write your service description or profile correctly, and apparently need help correcting glaring errors, what chance do you think you have with a client who wants a 1500 word well-researched article on environmental injustice? Or property law in Hungary? Or any topic for that matter?

Thank you very much for your support

Archived