I Always Buy From The OLDy

emmaki

If you are a seller you must buy some services that would help your gig or you own site. When I do buy services from Fiverr I always look in the OLD section and that’s to give a chance to the more fortunate to make a sale and encourage them with there old Fiverr experience.

Buying from the Low Rank is always running and selling itself to new comers on Fiverr, but I think that we as a Fiverr community should help each other and give a chance to each other.

Even Fiverr itself gives a chance to OLD Fiverrs in playing the fair game and promoting old gigs and old posts and products.

If you are a seller you must buy some services that would help your gig or you own site. When I do buy services from Fiverr I always look in the OLMEC section and that’s to give a chance to the less fortunate [and the destitute] to make a sale and encourage them with there new Fiverr experience.

Buying from the Low Rank is always running and selling itself to new comers on Fiverr, but I think that we as a Fiverr community should help each other and give a chance to each other.

Even Fiverr itself gives a chance to OLDy Fiverrs in playing the fair game and promoting new gigs and new posts and products.

I will always keep buying from the OLD ones and I got great results from old Fiverrs which is a thing that I encourage Fiverr community on doing.

Enjoy navel gazing…

What abut the MIDDly?

Nobody cares about them?

Should a NEWy buy from an OLDy or is there the danger if he do so to be bought by a MIDDly?

An what happens if a NEWy suddenly is a MIDDly without any warning?

I don´t have this clear. Does anybody have an advice about that NEWy, OLDY, MIDDly issue?

Help me!

Man I don’t know how to classify myself with this, as I’m kind of an OLDy, but I (no shyte) live in a place called Newy (well actually Newcastle, but no Australian can bring themselves to actually saying the entire name of somewhere when there is a shorter alternative ending with a y). So I guess I’m an OLDy in NEWy 😛

PS I buy from whoever’s gigs suit my needs at the time, old, new, middly, whatever - the only ones I DON’T buy from are those WHINy ing about no-one buying their gigs 😉

I’m not sure you are even allowed to sell on Fiverr. I mean, how are we going to know whether to buy from you or not? You may have to move, in spite of the fact that I really enjoy “NewY” beer.

I’m going to petition for you to stay, though, because I don’t buy from the OLDy or the NEWy or the MIDDly because as @babibalubi pointed out, none of them are safe. I may begin to only buy from OLDys in NEWy. That would mean, though, that you’ll need to put up a gig in every single category I might need. Please get started.

In the meantime, is anyone here a NEWy living in OLDy? I might consider that.

Archived