Fiverr Forum

I am a Fiverr PRO seller, ask me anything!

Yes. I am on vacation at the moment due to being overbooked.

Hi Paul,
Are fiverr pro sellers all pro sellers in real life ? Do they need to have their own company or agency with an official activity ?

hey, i’m working on fiverr from last 6 months but till know not getting any good response form clients
i want to know how to engage clients and how to sell my gigs
currently i’m working as a Social Media Marketer and a Web Designer
please help me how to get orders and techniques to maintain my profile

I’m not sure what you mean by a “Pro Seller in Real Life”? I am a professional writer and had my own professional writing business before being approached by Fiverr to join the PRO platform. I covered the requirements for boosting your chances at being accepted for PRO here: http://blog.fiverr.com/a-best-practice-guide-to-becoming-an-fiverr-pro-seller/

This is outside the scope of what I can help you with. Please open a new thread on the forum.

Why do all the mek sells questions come from English as a second language sellers?

Possibly because they aren’t aware that they could search the forum and find literally tens of thousands of asked and answered threads on the exact same topic!

Lack of communication skills at the level required to mek sells seems to be the common denominator in all of these.

Hi Miss S.W.S.N.B.N.

By pro seller in real life I mean someone who has his own company not a student or an amateur or someone who is employed in a company.

In my country (France) a PRO is someone who owns his company. French platforms like Fiverr doesn’t accept to sell services from someone who is not able to prove that he owns a company. All freelancers must create a company.

I have read Fiverr’s application form to become a pro seller and I haven’t seen that Fiverr requires the proof that you own a company. It’s a bit surprising for me.
That’s why I ask this question.

You told me that you own a company but does Fiverr only accept applications from people who have their own company ?

I don’t think Fiverr Pro only accepts applications from people who own their own company.

Hi, I’m curious about FiverrPro and how it affects someone’s standard account on here.

When you’re accepted as a pro, how did that affect your current orders and buyers you work with regularly? Certain repeat buyers get used to a certain price and don’t like the huge spike.

Were you afraid of losing a lot of business from current buyers when you were upgraded?

How to get traffic on my fiverr account?

I have only ever been a Pro seller - I did not have a standard account on Fiverr when I joined. I have been exceptionally busy since starting on Fiverr Pro, so much so that I have spent the majority of the last two months in vacation mode.

Hello Paul,
So my client wants to review a competed order but she doesn’t know how to go about it. How can I explain the process, from a buyers perspective? She is using a phone

This isn’t really anything to do with Fiverr Pro - I suggest posting this in the general forum.

Hi,

How long does it take for Fiverr PRO to respond? I submitted my application 2 times, almost 1 month ago but no response!! I also contacted Fiverr PRO about this but they said due to high volume of applications, it may take some time to review your application!! And is it necessary to have high prices to become a PRO? My prices are $5 (Basic), $20 (Standard), $35 (Premium Package). Help me out please.

The minimum price for a Pro gig is $100, I have heard it can take a few months to get a response.

hello i am ask you something how to achieve fiverr pro seller gig tell me

I am the owner of an online marketing company specializing in web design, SEO, social media management and a variety of other marketing services. I applied to Fiverr Pro last week since my company is operating mainly outside of Fiverr but would like to expand into the online marketplace more in order to bolster our revenue and allow us to expand our own locally-based marketing efforts.

The only issue is that our portfolio isn’t huge; we offer a variety of good web content, have solid traffic to our website, and have a full team of content writers, developers, and SEO experts. We also have over 1,000 followers on both Twitter and Instagram.

Do you think our chances of approval are high? I understand if you can’t answer.