I am a Level 2 seller. Yay me :-)

Just got the notification that my account is now a Level 2 seller. Yay me 🙂
Thank you very for all those who have supported my with answers of my question here in this forum. Fiverr has been a life changing experience for me.
I didn’t achieved the level 2 mark within 2 month time frame. But after 5 month i still got it. So, it means if you work hard and provide value to your customers, you will never leave with disappointment on fiverr. I am selling ui design on fiverr and it has been working so well for me.
I had to struggle with the current market requirement at first. Now my store is up and running.
Again thanks fiverr and thanks everyone in this forum. Glad to be a part of this awesome gig economy.
Best of luck to all of you and Never give up 🙂

Just got the notification that my account is now a Level 2 seller. Yay me 🙂

Thank you very for all those who have supported my with answers of my question here in this forum. Fiverr has been a life changing experience for me.

I didn’t achieved the level 2 mark within 2 month time frame. But after 5 month i still got it. So, it means if you work hard and provide value to your customers, you will never leave with disappointment on fiverr. I am selling ui design on fiverr and it has been working so well for me.

I had to struggle with the current market requirement at first. Now my store is up and running.

Again thanks fiverr and thanks everyone in this forum. Glad to be a part of this awesome gig economy.

Best of luck to all of you and Never give up 🙂

Glad to be a part of this awesome gig economy.

##Congratulations & Thanks for your wishes!

Keep up the good work.

Let me guess what you do on Fiverr:

#Content Writing?

💡

Archived