Fiverr Community Forum

I am a New Fiverr User

everyone is awesome out here , welcome,; po

Welcome to fiverr…

1 Like

Hello guys!

I’m new to this platform and am trying to learn how to use it so that it properly.

I worked in financial management for several years before choosing to become self-employed and move to South Asia.

Do not hesitate to ask me if you want to exchange in order to positively advance in the sale of service on Fiverr.

Good day to you all.

Welcome on fiverr☺️.

1 Like

I have created 7 gigs on fiver platform but I have one issue that my dashboard tabs are not showing please help me what I can do

1 Like

I am new on Fiverr. I hope to make good professional network and also my first sale soonest.

Me to… I wish you will do better

1 Like

Hay, what is up?
Welcome :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Hi, I’m new here. I hope I can learn a lot from you guys

1 Like

Welcome to the community, best wishes for you :grinning:

1 Like

Hi! I’m new here, how is everyone doing? I hope your businesses are flourishing!

Hi, friends. I am newbie in this community. Need advice from fellow freelancers.

Welcome and thanks to a good job

Welcome to fiverr world…Best of luck for you… :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

Welcome to Fiverr.
Keep doing hard work, Success will come soon :heart:

Welcome to Fiverr forum and best wishes for your new journey.

Same here! All the best

welcome to fiverr forum. Best wishes for you.

Welcome to fiverr! Start with your profile and make It attractive by explaining who you are and what you can do, then go to your gigs and try to offer something you are very good at (e.g Graphic Design) and put good Images or video that describe what you are good at and what you can do. Now you are ready to make some offers by going to Buyer Requests section, you’ll see some buyers are requesting service related to what you are offering In your gigs, send them a good proposal with good price and short delivery time, then you’ll get some orders soon! Getting your first order as a new seller maybe take time, so have some patience and keep your eyes on Buyer Requests section because It’s the easiest way to get orders. Wish you good luck with that

Welcome on Fiver. Hope you will get your first sale soon