I am a new freelancer

manir_uzzaman

Hello everyone, I hope all are doing great. I am a new freelancer who just signed up a few days ago. I am new in freelancing. Before joining here I was working as a digital marketing executive in a private company. I have 4 years’ experience in digital marketing but I don’t have any experience working here.

Just completed the fiver online freelancing essentials course. Learned something and want to learn more. How can I get my first order? How should I start? what should I do to make my gig and profile more engaging?

I hope everyone will help me by suggesting something valuable which will really help me to be successful in Fiverr.

If you don’t mind guys, check out my profile and my First GIG. Let me know if you think there need to change anything.

I will Always appreciate your contribution.
Thanks and if possible please make my gig as your favorite.

Hello everyone, I hope all are doing great. I am a new freelancer who just signed up a few days ago. I am new in freelancing. Before joining here I was working as a digital marketing executive in a private company. I have 4 years’ experience in digital marketing but I don’t have any experience working here.

Just completed the fiver online freelancing essentials course. Learned something and want to learn more. How can I get my first order? How should I start? what should I do to make my gig and profile more engaging?

I hope everyone will help me by suggesting something valuable which will really help me to be successful in Fiverr.

If you don’t mind guys, check out my profile and my First GIG. Let me know if you think there need to change anything.

I will Always appreciate your contribution.

Thanks and if possible please make my gig as your favorite.

How can I get my first order?

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create your facebook business page and social media profiles
In the gig description:
“so fell free to place an order” could be “so feel free to place an order”
It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

In the FAQ section:
“I need your all business details” could be “I need all your business details”

In the profile:
“So, Why are you waiting for?” could be “So what are you waiting for?”

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create your facebook business page and social media profiles

In the gig description:

“so fell free to place an order” could be “so feel free to place an order”

It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

In the FAQ section:

“I need your all business details” could be “I need all your business details”

In the profile:

“So, Why are you waiting for?” could be “So what are you waiting for?”

Thank you so so much. I have just fixed the problems. That really helped me a lot. Thanks again.

Archived