I am a new member in Fiverr!

smileynguyen

I knew Fiverr by chance when I read an article. Wow, this website is so interesting. There are so many wonderful services and products provided here.

I’m just wondering I have some good ebooks and I’d like to share with people, so is this website suitable for my products because I rarely see the ebook shared in here?

Could anyone please tell me some experience? Thank you so much!! 🙂

You can try any product you want as long as it isn’t against the Fiverr ToS which you’ll want to read ASAP. I have seen e-books sell on Fiverr although so far I haven’t seen anyone doing very well selling just one book for a $5 gig. The ones that I’ve seen doing OK are either multiple books (at least 5 per gig) that are yours to resell, or PLR books sold in bulk lots with resell rights for the buyer. Still, it’s up to you to decide what price you want to try first.

I’m sorry but damm it Fiverr! You can’t keep the slightest watch on threads? I mean, surely I am not the only one who flagged the most obvious and bluntly illegal DOUBLE spam posts. You still can’t keep up with a thread or assign just TWO mods over a multi-day period to at least eliminate the GD phone number? Seriously???

Reply to @genuineguidance: I agree on the mods and it isn’t the fault of the existing mods. Fiverr can add more if they want to. As far as the right/wrong issue my personal stance may vary from my feelings about advertising it here. Adults make their own choices in their personal lives and I’m generally fine with that.

As far as legality, it isn’t legal in many U.S. states and that happens to include mine. I am just annoyed when I see words filtered out that are innocent but a drug dealer openly posted a phone number and it just stays there. They might as well sell it with a gig, that will probably be ignored for a while too. I had to blow off some steam, LOL.

Archived