I am a new on fiverr. . . i just delivered an order

Hello friends,
the 13th day of joining … i got my first order for making an infographic … it had a five day delivery time… i delivered today … the customer was v v helpful , encouraging and supportive. My experience has been great. I am very happy. I hope all of you too have great experiences on fiver.
My question is … how long does it take the payment to reach your account?
Secondly i do have a payoneer card … but its not YET connected to my payments… will it make any difference… ??

Wow! Congratulations for your 5-star review! Your gig is perfect! Buyers really love watching videos rather only images, so adding a video will boost your profile more! Also adding a longer description will be more professional. My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂

Also, don’t put it low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. Still, your price is ok as a start price. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

Congrats and best wishes!

Wow! Congratulations for your 5-star review! Your gig is perfect! Buyers really love watching videos rather only images, so adding a video will boost your profile more! Also adding a longer description will be more professional. My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂

Also, don’t put it low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. Still, your price is ok as a start price. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

Congrats and best wishes!

thanks … .for your encouragement and great inputs … i will make use of it … many thanks!! 🙂

Archived