I am a new seller and doesn't get even a single order

fawad114

my gig is 1st page on search results & I am also a level 1 seller still now I dont get a single order 😫

hi…

i understand your situation! but you don’t need to lose hope keep promoting your gig in social media and send buyer request as fiverr is dynamic market place so each user shown different search result it depend on various factors like review, responce rate, etc… so no need to upset just wait and see you will get ordder 🙂 good luck!

Guest excelassist

Its not an easy task to get an order immediately.
But you can follow the expert tips from this forum, There are a lot of tips here, please take time and read out these at first

Guest rajsheridn

my gig is 1st page on search results & I am also a level 1 seller still now I dont get a single order 😫

Hi miriam, it is a bit difficult for new sellers to get order but you should be thankful that you got your gig displayed on the very 1st page(and this thing doesn’t happen with many). you must be having good knowledge of seo.

Hello Fawad,

I just visited your profile. You need to optimize your profile in a better way. Add more than 2 gigs. You can add 7 gigs as a new seller. There are millions of advises from old sellers in tips for sellers. Read them and get improved. Good Luck! 😃

thankyou so much… really appreciated…

Archived