I am a new Seller and I dont find nothing in Buyer Requests

video_intros_it

Welcome on Forum check:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Welcome on Forum check:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Thank you so much , I will check it right now

Hello there

Firstly, congratulations for been part of the family. If I could remember vividly, about 2 years ago that I joined this innovative platform. It was quite challenging and felt like given up until my girl friend encouraged me to keep pushing hard, which I actually did and it is a testimony today.

So many things as changed on this platform but to tell you the truth, the more the system goes tough, you try hard to be aggressive with your marketing too.

My candid advice for you friend is to double your online present, aggressive marketing, deliver on time and maintain positive rating.

Going by all this aforementioned, you’re good to go.

Regards
Brenda

Hello there

Firstly, congratulations for been part of the family. If I could remember vividly, about 2 years ago that I joined this innovative platform. It was quite challenging and felt like given up until my girl friend encouraged me to keep pushing hard, which I actually did and it is a testimony today.

So many things as changed on this platform but to tell you the truth, the more the system goes tough, you try hard to be aggressive with your marketing too.

My candid advice for you friend is to double your online present, aggressive marketing, deliver on time and maintain positive rating.

Going by all this aforementioned, you’re good to go.

Regards

Brenda

Thank you so much for your advice 😃

I hope all the best for you too 😉

I hope that too

Best Regards

Archived