I am a new seller and i have a 5 star review in my first job please check out my gigs

BUSINESS PLAN AND BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Are you new in business or need redesigning of a business? Well, i will help you build an investor-ready plan and proposal to your requirements.Try me and you will not be disappointed.

ESSAYS AND ASSIGNMENTS
I Am a qualified and experienced online tutor with over 10 years experience in the following fields: Business essays, history essays, psychology essays, English essays, sociology essay, book reviews among other forms of academic writing. Contact me for more details

COVER LETTER, CV AND RESUMES
I will write you quality cover letters, resumes and C Vs. My C Vs, cover letters and resumes will be grammatically correct, plagiarism free and job winning. I will combine my writing skills and experience to meet your requirements.

RESEARCH AND SUMMARIES
I do research and summaries on any topic or subject. Are you searching for someone who can deliver quality summaries and research? well am here to help you.

please click on this link for more details https://www.fiverr.com/charitybooker/do-any-business-writing

I’m curious: is that you in your profile picture?

Welcome. Fiverr does not allow essay writing or assignment gigs. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time. If you type “essay gig denied” or “assignment gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

thank you for your advice

Are you really the American actress, model, and television personality from your profile picture, and, for some reason, you’ve moved to Kenya and offer gigs on Fiverr?

If you’re not that person, it might be a good idea to change your profile picture to a photo of yourself, or you might appear as dishonest.

I highly doubt Lauren London would be selling gigs on Fiverr. :woman_facepalming:t4:

@charitybooker ~ Be comfortable in your own skin, assuming the identity of others is deceitful.
If you don’t want to show your own mug, you can use a caricature, a logo, a doodle or something.

Regarding your gigs:

Take some time to read Fiverr’s TOS.

@charitybooker is that Betty Kyalo in your profile picture now, instead of Lauren London?

Using a picture of someone else as your profile photo doesn’t make you look like a trustworthy professional. Quite the opposite.