Fiverr Community Forum

I am a new seller at fiverr please help me

My dear friend, I am a new seller at Fiverr. So Please help me, how to increase my gig impression and click?

7 Likes

Be activated and send Buyer request…

6 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr community. Stay connected with us and stay active in Fiverr. Create unique and creative gigs, you will get the best results. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Dear Ratna, welcome to fiverr forum. Share your gig on social media and active online.

2 Likes

Where are you located

1 Like

Research. We’ve been asked this question literally hundreds of times.

You won’t make sales until you take initiative and research to learn.

5 Likes

Active all times & share your gig in social media

2 Likes

Research more and more about gig. Please Read fiverr form topics

1 Like

Do not fall for bad advice.

7 Likes

Share gig on Social Media

welcome to fiverr try to active all time you will get success very soon

By Giving Charming Gig Picture

1 Like

Stop saying that. Please.

Hi I am glad that you’ve asked the most wanted question the other new sellers might be asking at the same time.

Fiverr works in numerious ways with your gig but still they would keep their algorythm announymously.

Being a new seller you must consider few things in mind that growing on any platform isn’t as easy as a piece of cake.

You must have to put your all struggle to reach that high.
But here is what i would suggest to all of the new & old fiverr sellers as well.

Whenever you’re creating your gig or service, do not just write down anything that pleases you.

1: Do some keyword research before writing down your gig titles.
2: Check out what your competitors are writing down & how well they are growing.
3: Do not copy or paste bulk text from someone else’s gigs just because you do not wanna write which means you are not eligible to work as well.
4: Write down a title that stays unique, standouts & compelling your users to grant you the job.
5: Try to be precise in your title, do not make it vague around many things at the same time.
6: Write down your gig description which is clearly around your gig title & offer as much services as possible in your sub-category in desc.
7: Choose your gig tags wisely because these are the ones that will be helping your gig to reserve a slot for you at top.
8: Try to keep your gig tags relavant & related to your keyword research the one you’re using in your title.
9: Your gig previews must be standing out & do not use dull images or rush out many previews by adding too many textures or writing.
10: Use buyer request section daily, NEVER MISS IT.

Moreover, you could try playing with your gig titles, description & tags as well but after checking out your gig analytics that how well it is performing.

LMK, if i can be any further help.
Thank you.

4 Likes

That’s actually terrible advice. Being “active” is not what brings you sales. And stop telling people that sharing a gig on social media brings sales.

It would be great if you stopped parroting terrible advice that doesn’t work. It isn’t going to bring you sales and it just prompts people to spam.

1 Like

Share Your gig with others
Always active the Fiverr community Forum
Send buyer request.

2 Likes

That’s not at all how it works.

Stay Active on Fiverr
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

Why are you repeating what has already been said by three people in this thread?

And none of this is accurate advice.

Send Buyer request after you have been activated…