I am a new seller at fiverr please help me

ratna408

Do not fall for bad advice.

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

Hi I am glad that you’ve asked the most wanted question the other new sellers might be asking at the same time.

Fiverr works in numerious ways with your gig but still they would keep their algorythm announymously.

Being a new seller you must consider few things in mind that growing on any platform isn’t as easy as a piece of cake.

You must have to put your all struggle to reach that high.
But here is what i would suggest to all of the new & old fiverr sellers as well.

Whenever you’re creating your gig or service, do not just write down anything that pleases you.

1: Do some keyword research before writing down your gig titles.
2: Check out what your competitors are writing down & how well they are growing.
3: Do not copy or paste bulk text from someone else’s gigs just because you do not wanna write which means you are not eligible to work as well.
4: Write down a title that stays unique, standouts & compelling your users to grant you the job.
5: Try to be precise in your title, do not make it vague around many things at the same time.
6: Write down your gig description which is clearly around your gig title & offer as much services as possible in your sub-category in desc.
7: Choose your gig tags wisely because these are the ones that will be helping your gig to reserve a slot for you at top.
8: Try to keep your gig tags relavant & related to your keyword research the one you’re using in your title.
9: Your gig previews must be standing out & do not use dull images or rush out many previews by adding too many textures or writing.
10: Use buyer request section daily, NEVER MISS IT.

Moreover, you could try playing with your gig titles, description & tags as well but after checking out your gig analytics that how well it is performing.

LMK, if i can be any further help.
Thank you.

Active all times & share your gig in social media

That’s actually terrible advice. Being “active” is not what brings you sales. And stop telling people that sharing a gig on social media brings sales.

It would be great if you stopped parroting terrible advice that doesn’t work. It isn’t going to bring you sales and it just prompts people to spam.

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,

Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

Why are you repeating what has already been said by three people in this thread?

And none of this is accurate advice.

Hello,
I hope this response finds you well.
According to me, it is not easy to get an order on fiver for beginners but it is also not impossible, everyone start their journey with zero stage and then touch the highest point and level on fiver.
Few outlines and guidelines for new beginners.
1- Make an attractive gig.
2- Write your services in points and highlight your main features and characteristics in description bar.
3- Set your price packages after comparison with your competitors, it would be beneficial for you if you try to reduce your package/price list/ because your appearance is new.
4- Set your complete requirements in your requirement portion, that would be easy for you to complete your target because in few cases buyer does not reply immediately.
5- Speculation persist regarding bad reviews deteriorate your gigs and accounts so ensure your availability on time reply your buyer, deliver your order and offer for revision, if he/ she does not seems satisfied.
6- Last but not least, it is a business platform so be a good listener and hold your patience. You will start to get an orders slowly but surely.
Thanks.

Hello,

I hope this response finds you well.

According to me, it is not easy to get an order on fiver for beginners but it is also not impossible, everyone start their journey with zero stage and then touch the highest point and level on fiver.

Few outlines and guidelines for new beginners.

1- Make an attractive gig.

2- Write your services in points and highlight your main features and characteristics in description bar.

3- Set your price packages after comparison with your competitors, it would be beneficial for you if you try to reduce your package/price list/ because your appearance is new.

4- Set your complete requirements in your requirement portion, that would be easy for you to complete your target because in few cases buyer does not reply immediately.

5- Speculation persist regarding bad reviews deteriorate your gigs and accounts so ensure your availability on time reply your buyer, deliver your order and offer for revision, if he/ she does not seems satisfied.

6- Last but not least, it is a business platform so be a good listener and hold your patience. You will start to get an orders slowly but surely.

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Archived