Fiverr Community Forum

I am a new seller at fiverr please help me

Hello,
I hope this response finds you well.
According to me, it is not easy to get an order on fiver for beginners but it is also not impossible, everyone start their journey with zero stage and then touch the highest point and level on fiver.
Few outlines and guidelines for new beginners.
1- Make an attractive gig.
2- Write your services in points and highlight your main features and characteristics in description bar.
3- Set your price packages after comparison with your competitors, it would be beneficial for you if you try to reduce your package/price list/ because your appearance is new.
4- Set your complete requirements in your requirement portion, that would be easy for you to complete your target because in few cases buyer does not reply immediately.
5- Speculation persist regarding bad reviews deteriorate your gigs and accounts so ensure your availability on time reply your buyer, deliver your order and offer for revision, if he/ she does not seems satisfied.
6- Last but not least, it is a business platform so be a good listener and hold your patience. You will start to get an orders slowly but surely.
Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr community, be active and send buyer request.

1 Like

Welcome, stay active, read TOS and start to spread your skills across the world.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.