Fiverr Community Forum

I am a new Seller. Can you Help me,

Hello
I am Dimuflyer.
I’m new to Fiverr and the Fiverr Forum
I need help. That means I have been doing Fiverr for 3 weeks now. I also send to Buyer Requests. But I still have no order.
I need some advice.

11 Likes

You must be active on fiverr,skillfull and need share your gigs.

1 Like

@dimuflyer many Freelancer they are working your same filed, so your new, need to be wait more time,

try to red details how to create GIG and other think

1 Like

Be Active
Try to create good gigs
Be polite to every client

1 Like

Try to be online as much as you can. Create a creative gigs. Answer the questions quickly. Try to enhance clients using answering the messages on forum, promote your gigs on socia media. Try to collaborate with advanced userd iof Fiverr.

1 Like

Uhh, there’s a lot to dissect here.

An old and played out piece of advice that offers minimal benefit. A great gig gets sales, regardless of whether the seller is online or offline.

Receiving clients through Fiverr forum activity is an incredibly rare occurrence (in spite of what one recent thread claims) and is nowhere near being an effective venue for generating sales.

Not exactly sure what you mean with “collaborate.” If you mean messaging experienced sellers and asking them for tips or work, then that will quickly result in receiving account warnings, suspension, or termination.

Here’s my piece of advise. Don’t wholeheartedly believe any and all “advice” posted on the web and forum. Heck, if you don’t want to listen to the advice I just posted, that’s entirely your prerogative!

2 Likes

Hello
Dear friend
@dimuflyer

Welcome to Fiverr.com community forum guidance.

I hope you are going very well.

Happy Earning
Cheers

1 Like

Active try to more time
Regularly sand buyer request
with good communication skill
need to gig tittle seo friendly
tag must good

1 Like

Try to active more and more. Though I faced same problem since last year. But I try my best…
best of luck

1 Like

@dimuflyer
Be active on Fiverr :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr forum

1 Like

Sometimes I feel as though I am writing my advice in the sand of a beach, and watch as it is swept away by a tide of nonsense…

1 Like

Welcome to fiver… Use daily buyer request

1 Like

welcome here :grinning:

1 Like

Keep patience, I got my first order after a whole month. It takes some hardwork in studying the market and your competitors. Knowing the right tags to use on your gigs and how to attract buyers with your gig descriptions.

1 Like