Fiverr Community Forum

I am a new seller here hoping to learn a lot from everyone

Just started my new account a few days ago. I want to learn from everyone it will be very helpful if anyone can share some tips and tricks with me about how to rank my gig higher as a new seller!
thank you very much in advance for helping me out.

5 Likes

Just type “how to rank my gig” in the search bar above and read through the results.

The search bar is your friend!

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above. Enjoy the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

welcome to the forum

1 Like

welcome. make sure your gig is optimized, you images are great, and you are offering a quality service. to rank think about promoting your gigs on social media, blogs etc…

2 Likes

Thank you bro for your instruction.

1 Like

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the board. Just do your best. Promote gigs outside fiverr as well like friends, family &social media where ever you can. It will Increase impressions and also helps to get 1st order.

Best of Luck!!
Cheers!!
Jack
RankJack SEO Services

2 Likes

thank you for the advice jack :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

I think this image will help you.

5 Likes

You are helpful person

2 Likes

Hi @ashik_cy
Welcome to fiver forum.
You should make your gig very attactive, professional. It will be better if you can add a video in your gig. And try to marketing your gig in your social channel.
I hope you will get your success very soon.
Have a good day.
Thank you

2 Likes

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as bro, dear, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

2 Likes

Now that’s a great way to convince your friends and family to mute your posts on their social media accounts.

2 Likes

Point noted, thank you for the advice.