Fiverr Community Forum

I am a New seller here. Nice to meet you

Hi, I’m Sherina a new seller.Happy to be part of this wonderful community. I do data entry works. Can u teach me how to improve my gig

Thanks.

10 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Hi Sherina! Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

I would suggest to get rid of the unlimited revisions you offer in your packages. They will only bring you unlimited headaches! :wink:

Also, please make sure to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. Here’s the link https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

8 Likes

Hello! welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@sherina996
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi Sherina,

• You better to provide valued work to your client, always exceed demands of customer
  • Prefer starting on order right after you get so you may deliver it before deadline
  • Never hesitate on revision
  • Attempt maximum bidding on ‘Buyers Request’ (And send impressive and persuasive bidding as per customer’s requirements rather than copy pasted )
  • Keep sharing your Fiverr Gig’s links with good Hash Tags at twitter/Facebook/Instagram.
  • Go through the Gigs of top sellers in your niche and know how they are working/pitching in Gig.
  • Request your buyer to like your gig after completion of order
  • Last but not least, be happy and keep others happy :slight_smile:
1 Like

thank you so much for your best wishes

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable advices

1 Like

NEVER do this and, please, don’t advise sellers into doing it! You may get warned or even banned from Fiverr.

Please, read, comprehend and abide Fiverr’s TOS. It’s the only way to keep your account safe.

2 Likes

Congratulation… Welcome.
If you want a huge visitors share your gig social media facebook, twitter, Linkedin & Instagram or Dribble. I am sure that you can get fast order within 3 Days.

Regards
Rajumpc20

3 Likes

There is no problem if seller asks buyer for it because most of the buyers don’t know about it. Same is not mentioned in Fiverr TOS. If you have read it somewhere, pls share me screenshot.

1 Like

Welcome Sherina! :slight_smile:

P.S. Anyone can confirm or deny that you cannot ask the customer to like your gig?

2 Likes

Please quote me correctly. I didn’t say to “Request your buyer to like your gig after completion of order”. You did!

I will repeat my reply to not confuse users!

I won’t argue with you nor I will be sharing screeshots of any kind. Your homework must be done by you, not by me.

I gave you all an advice, it’s up to you whether to take it or not!

If you are so sure on what you say, go ahead, do whatever you like best. Nobody will stop you! Just, please, don’t come ranting to the forum once you get warned or banned!

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

All the best and pray for you, Go ahead…!

2 Likes

I am really pleased to see your homework.

If you could share relevant screenshot then it was good for me and others at this forum. Always think to help because this forum is only to assist others rather than getting aggressive if anyone wants you to elaborate.

Your helping hand at this forum is more than worthwhile for newbies. I used to visit this forum seldom but your comment has encouraged me to get engaged with EXPERTS and new ones :wink:

Have a nice DAY :slight_smile:

Virus-free. www.avg.com

I am new too. Best wishes to you. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr community… Thanks for your wishes:heart_eyes:

Thank you so much for your wishes

Welcome to Fiverr, All the best.