I am a new seller. How can I get more orders and I don't know if my gig is OK

crazydesigns1

Hi
I am HABIB I am new in fiverr and fiverr forum. I have been working on fiverr for about three months now. And I’m finishing the Six Order. Currently my gig impressions and clicks are declining. Can’t get any orders. As far as I know, my gigs are fine. But I don’t know why I can’t get the order. I am sending regular buyer requests. Can anyone look at my gig and profile and tell me if all is well. Here is my profile link:

favicon-32x32.png.e07e789e32bb3838e2eac1fe3edcbb04.png Fiverr.com 2befe1c0-25ff-46f6-a511-8b71e7a24e67.png.81adda714e7ced0c21963d7a25d782e3.png

crazydesigns1's public profile on Fiverr

Hello Dear..Welcome To My Profile.i'm A Professional Graphic Designer And Experienced 4 Years In It...I Am Expert In Adobe Photoshop And In Adobe Illustrator..Designing Is My Hobby Since My Childhood So I Understand It Perfectly Then Any Other...

Thanks everyone

Hi

I am HABIB I am new in fiverr and fiverr forum. I have been working on fiverr for about three months now. And I’m finishing the Six Order. Currently my gig impressions and clicks are declining. Can’t get any orders. As far as I know, my gigs are fine. But I don’t know why I can’t get the order. I am sending regular buyer requests. Can anyone look at my gig and profile and tell me if all is well. Here is my profile link:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 28cd7ded2885da6e92c6064d52623ce2936acc62.png

Hello Dear..Welcome To My Profile.i'm A Professional Graphic Designer And Experienced 4 Years In It...I Am Expert In Adobe Photoshop And In Adobe Illustrator..Designing Is My Hobby Since My Childhood So I Understand It Perfectly Then Any Other...

Thanks everyone

I am new in fiverr and fiverr forum.

welcome to fiverr forum

Hi

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 28cd7ded2885da6e92c6064d52623ce2936acc62.png

Thanks everyone

Hello Dear…

Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, you need to remove your unapproved portfolio link.

Here is a list of approved links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll right down to the bottom.

Archived