Fiverr Community Forum

I am a new seller, How to got the order

Hello everyone, I am new to Fiverr. My gig is growing very good but I have not gotten more orders. I do not understand what is the problem. Please visit my profile and give me suggestions if you find anything.
Thank you all.
priyo mahamud

Here is my profile link .https://www.fiverr.com/priyo_mahamud?up_rollout=true

5 Likes

i am too new to fiverr, no order help

1 Like

There is no shortcut trick I think. But you can try to follow this

• Make your gig attractive. try to put details information about your service.
  • Keep you online as much you can. use Fiverr mobile app it will help you a lot
  • Replay as first as you can. When you got a message say thank you to your client and ask some time to check his message properly. So client will not go anywhere and you response rate will be high.
  • Share your gig social media. You can learn some marketing stuff. In twitter and Instagram # tag works really good.
  • when you are taking with a client try to ask as much question as you need to be clear everything.
  • Be more friendly to the client, Be kind and show your interest about his business.
  • Send Buyer request regularly
  • Provide quality work so they recommend their friend to buy your service.
    That’s all come in my mind. Good luck :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr forum. Good wishes :cowboy_hat_face: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks brother for this valuable information

1 Like

try to reach your potential buyer’s with an attractive gig by sharing in the social media

You can read this while we check out your GIGs:

2 Likes

thank you brother,

I am also new seller like as you.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am new to Fiverr and would appreciate it if you could help share my profile or simply have a look at it.

Thanks!

1 Like