I am a new seller in Data Entry

nakiburrahman01

You could send offers to buyer requests.

Also, In the profile:
In the line of text under the user name: “Virtuat Assistant” could be “Virtual Assistant”.

In the “I will do pdf,jpeg format to word,excel format” gig the premium package says "Excel file ewith your’.
Also in that gig the standard package title says “PDF TO WORD” but the package description says “…pdf to Excel file” (instead of Word).

• Like 1

You could send offers to buyer requests.

Also, In the profile:

In the line of text under the user name: “Virtuat Assistant” could be “Virtual Assistant”.

In the “I will do pdf,jpeg format to word,excel format” gig the premium package says "Excel file ewith your’.

Also in that gig the standard package title says “PDF TO WORD” but the package description says “…pdf to Excel file” (instead of Word).

Thank you so much for seeing my profile.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Do you need a reliable and professional virtual assistant for Data Entry, Web Research or Product Listing to your dream site, Copy past work, Data mining, Data collection ?.

Yes, you are in the right place. Please check out my expertise below and the gig extras I’m offering.

Expertise

• Offline/Online Data Entry
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Product Entry to Marketplace (WooCommerce)
  • Web Research Jobs
  • PDF to Excel or Word Conversion
  • Typing in Excel or Word
  • Microsoft Excel Data Cleaning
  • Copy and Paste Tasks
  • Data Collection
  • Data Mining
  • Business Cards into Ms. Excel
  • Typing Work
  • and any Related Work

You have to contact Me. Because

• 2+ years of Experience
  • 100% Clients Satisfaction
  • Quality Customer Support.
  • Project based best Pricing
  • Efficient time of working
  • On-time delivery

Anything you might need help with, Feel Free, just ask once.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hi ! Fiverr's community Members,

Hope all are doing Well.☺️

I've an Issue With My Gigs/Profile. My Gigs are found on 1st/2nd/3rd Pages on Some Specific popular Keyword. There are 200 ± impressions &  2-4 Clicks Daily, But I don't get any Buyer Message let alone order. 

I've Completed  6 order by Buyer Request.

So,  Can you please visit my Profile & Gigs & Suggest here, What I've to do ?

My Profile: Fiverr.com/nakiburrahman01

Gigs :  1. Data Entry    2. Administrative Task  3. PDF Conversion

Waiting For Your Suggestion

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 11/4/2023 at 1:56 AM, nakiburrahman01 said:

which one is better to get job?

For me, None. Direct orders and repeat clients are enough for me.. new clients too..

If your gigs have really potential to grab buyer's attention then you don't have to rely on these things (Buyer Requests, Briefs, Social Media Marketing etc. according to me). You are not getting orders because of your poor gig galleries. Improve them further.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 4

On 11/4/2023 at 12:01 PM, smartdezigns said:

For me, None. Direct orders and repeat clients are enough for me.. new clients too..

If your gigs have really potential to grab buyer's attention then you don't have to rely on these things (Buyer Requests, Briefs, Social Media Marketing etc. according to me). You are not getting orders because of your poor gig galleries. Improve them further.

Gig Gallery Has already images of Completed order's . Isn't it Enough?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, nakiburrahman01 said:

Gig Gallery Has already images of Completed order's . Isn't it Enough?

No. Delivery Images (completed orders) comes after 1st three gig images which are your own portfolio images. Usually buyers prefer to see the first few images and definitely he/she is not gonna jump to the last image (completed order's image). Primary Gig Image matters the most!

• Like 7

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

No. Delivery Images (completed orders) comes after 1st three gig images which are your own portfolio images. Usually buyers prefer to see the first few images and definitely he/she is not gonna jump to the last image (completed order's image). Primary Gig Image matters the most!

I know 1st three image are personal portfolio. But it's not different than complete order's image. Portfolio is basically what's I've done previously.

So, the delivery images portfolio are more legit than 1st three images as there is high chance of fake portfolio in 1st three.

I think if a Client wise enough to compare this.

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/9/2023 at 7:32 AM, nakiburrahman01 said:

I know 1st three image are personal portfolio. But it's not different than complete order's image. Portfolio is basically what's I've done previously.

So, the delivery images portfolio are more legit than 1st three images as there is high chance of fake portfolio in 1st three.

I think if a Client wise enough to compare this.

So do you think there is no chance of fake images in "delivered orders" images? 

What about new sellers? How are they gonna display their previous work? It would be possible via 1st 3 images. Right? 

• Like 8