I am a new seller in fiverr and i want to know how to improve my gig

alsafin

The following tips could be very helpful for you:

• Make your gig a specialized/specific service not a general one
  • Enable the “SEO TITLE” field for your gig (if not used already)
  • Choose the right keywords that represent your service (how to: Open fiver as buyer search for a keyword that you think can represent your service, Fiverr will show some suggestions, those suggestions could be the better keywords for your gig)
  • Use the selected keywords in your git title/description and pricing description (but don’t overuse them)
  • In order to improve your gig impressions, try to be online more often, that’s a great opportunity for new sellers to land their gigs on top of others (when a buyer searches with the online filter)

i am also a new seller in fiver i finished 27 days in it and i didnt get any work from it… how can i get order???

@arjunjraj123 After writing the best keywords and everything else, you may not get impressions at first. The best chance for your gig impression, is when buyer searches with online-seller filter and you are online at that time. So, in short try to be online more often.

The following tips could be very helpful for you:

• Make your gig a specialized/specific service not a general one
  • Enable the “SEO TITLE” field for your gig (if not used already)
  • Choose the right keywords that represent your service (how to: Open fiver as buyer search for a keyword that you think can represent your service, Fiverr will show some suggestions, those suggestions could be the better keywords for your gig)
  • Use the selected keywords in your git title/description and pricing description (but don’t overuse them)
  • In order to improve your gig impressions, try to be online more often, that’s a great opportunity for new sellers to land their gigs on top of others (when a buyer searches with the online filter)

thanx for your great suggestion

Archived