I am a new seller in Fiverr. Please Help me

mdsadi42

You can follow this to get more orders:

Specially for new sellers: 7+ active gigs according to best practices. [use the best possible keywords ]Be online more than 12 hours, best if 15+ hours.Update gigs on regular basis, once or twice in a month. [when you are not getting orders]Update Gig video at least once in a month.Send 10 buyer requests daily.Visit Fiverr forum everyday and go through the tips & tricks from the experienced sellers.Try, Try & try, don’t give up.I would share the best practices of creating a gig very so…

Hii buddy, Even I’m new seller on Fiverr, trying hard to get my first order. I can give you some suggestions, which I read on Quora and various blogs:

1. Describe your gig in genuine way, what actually you will do, take inspiration from fellow senior seller’s gigs and make one for your gig.

2. Offer client some additional or unique services with that gig, which are not offered by other fellow sellers.

3. Use all 5 keywords in search for your gig, so that your gig view-able if any client searches for specific that gig.

4. Focus on your skills and try to showcase your skills by doing sample works for gig and arrange them in gallery.

5. Keep eye on “buying requests”, On dashboard click “More” -> “buying requests”. Here you can send offers to clients.

6. I think trust is what client requires while ordering gig. You can build this only through your gig initially. So, build trust, write your gig originally. Be genuine.

7. Try giving tests for your skills. e.g. Like I design presentations so I gave MS powerpoint test.

8. Promote your gig as much as you can. Build one blogsite or wordpress site (free). And showcase your gigs samples there. ( For what I’m planning to build a free wordpress site for my presentations.)

9. Make a video for your gig (even Fiverr says, it improves 40% chance), you can use online free animation movie makers for listing your services and giving your voice in background. Or simply use powerpoint. There are many ways you can do this (if searched online).

10. Do offer as much services for your clients in your package initially. Don’t put any hidden charges.

11. Having more than one gig ( chances increase, as of now i have two!)

I will add If I read or got any new tips. These are what I think important, If you have any suggestions please tell me friends. Do visit my gigs and give me your suggestions. We can improve all together by helping each other.
Keep sharing,
Cheers!

Hii buddy, Even I’m new seller on Fiverr, trying hard to get my first order. I can give you some suggestions, which I read on Quora and various blogs:

1. Describe your gig in genuine way, what actually you will do, take inspiration from fellow senior seller’s gigs and make one for your gig.

2. Offer client some additional or unique services with that gig, which are not offered by other fellow sellers.

3. Use all 5 keywords in search for your gig, so that your gig view-able if any client searches for specific that gig.

4. Focus on your skills and try to showcase your skills by doing sample works for gig and arrange them in gallery.

5. Keep eye on “buying requests”, On dashboard click “More” -> “buying requests”. Here you can send offers to clients.

6. I think trust is what client requires while ordering gig. You can build this only through your gig initially. So, build trust, write your gig originally. Be genuine.

7. Try giving tests for your skills. e.g. Like I design presentations so I gave MS powerpoint test.

8. Promote your gig as much as you can. Build one blogsite or wordpress site (free). And showcase your gigs samples there. ( For what I’m planning to build a free wordpress site for my presentations.)

9. Make a video for your gig (even Fiverr says, it improves 40% chance), you can use online free animation movie makers for listing your services and giving your voice in background. Or simply use powerpoint. There are many ways you can do this (if searched online).

10. Do offer as much services for your clients in your package initially. Don’t put any hidden charges.

I will add If I read or got any new tips. These are what I think important, If you have any suggestions please tell me friends. Do visit my gigs and give me your suggestions. We can improve all together by helping each other.

Keep sharing,

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, bro

You can follow this to get more orders:

Specially for new sellers: 7+ active gigs according to best practices. [use the best possible keywords ]Be online more than 12 hours, best if 15+ hours.Update gigs on regular basis, once or twice in a month. [when you are not getting orders]Update Gig video at least once in a month.Send 10 buyer requests daily.Visit Fiverr forum everyday and go through the tips & tricks from the experienced sellers.Try, Try & try, don’t give up.I would share the best practices of creating a gig very so…

many many thanks for your tips

First of all you need a best possible presentation of your skills in your profile. One form of it is showing the best work of you in your portfolio images, with the best possible presentation. Secondly make use of 10 offers for the buyer requests section and offer the best price for the projects available, keep in mind that with the best price I doesnt mean the lowest. I hope it helps. Thank you

Keep sharing,

Cheers!

Hii buddy,

It doesn’t across as professional I advice you don’t mention it again to anyony Most of in Buyer Request otherwise this mistake will put buyer off.

Be patience!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the fiverr forum. Promote your gig to social media networks.

Read the forum’s tips https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Send the buyer requests

Use the correct tags and topics

Stay online with your account

Last but not list here is a good topic on it. Hope it will help you. BTW I’m a new seller too with a single 5 star review and a running project which I just got today. Best of luck:star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to the fiverr forum. Promote your gig to social media networks.

Read the forum’s tips https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Send the buyer requests

Use the correct tags and topics

Last but not list here is a good topic on it. Hope it will help you. BTW I’m a new seller too with a single 5 star review and a running project which I just got today. Best of luck:star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Staying online doesn’t benefit you in any way. Please, don’t waste your time focusing on staying online when there are so many more important things you should be doing instead.

Think about it - if you opened a cafe, and you stayed open from 9am to 7pm Monday to Saturday… and nobody came to eat at your cafe… would you respond by keeping the cafe open 24/7 just in case someone came?

Staying online doesn’t benefit you in any way. Please, don’t waste your time focusing on staying online when there are so many more important things you should be doing instead.

Think about it - if you opened a cafe, and you stayed open from 9am to 7pm Monday to Saturday… and nobody came to eat at your cafe… would you respond by keeping the cafe open 24/7 just in case someone came?

if you opened a cafe, and you stayed open from 9am to 7pm Monday to Saturday… and nobody came to eat at your cafe… would you respond by keeping the cafe open 24/7 just in case someone came showed up?

It’s not a cage business here. Why a buyer hit an order to a seller who is not online when he/she need. Continuity is the most important one. Obviously you can make a schedule with client after getting order but first time you must be online whenever buyer want you to message for the first time.

I don’t think that there have any client who want to wait for you when you will be back.

if you opened a cafe, and you stayed open from 9am to 7pm Monday to Saturday… and nobody came to eat at your cafe… would you respond by keeping the cafe open 24/7 just in case someone came showed up?

It’s not a cage business here. Why a buyer hit an order to a seller who is not online when he/she need. Continuity is the most important one. Obviously you can make a schedule with client after getting order but first time you must be online whenever buyer want you to message for the first time.

I don’t think that there have any client who want to wait for you when you will be back.

I 100% disagree. This is a marketplace of freelance professionals. I do not expect people to be constantly online, and frankly I don’t care if they’re online or not. I care about their work. If I like the look of it, I message them. So long as they come back to me within a day or so, I’m happy. Why do you think Fiverr ask sellers to aim to respond within 24 hours? Because 24 hours is a reasonable amount of time!

We got a message from a prospective customer on Monday of this week. We weren’t able to reply immediately, so we responded about one hour later. The client was then offline until today, at which point they replied asking us to proceed with a custom offer. This happens a LOT.

You’re free to do what you wish. But please trust me when I say (and this is based off 18 months and well over 500 completed orders) that staying online makes absolutely no difference.

I 100% disagree. This is a marketplace of freelance professionals. I do not expect people to be constantly online, and frankly I don’t care if they’re online or not. I care about their work. If I like the look of it, I message them. So long as they come back to me within a day or so, I’m happy. Why do you think Fiverr ask sellers to aim to respond within 24 hours? Because 24 hours is a reasonable amount of time!

We got a message from a prospective customer on Monday of this week. We weren’t able to reply immediately, so we responded about one hour later. The client was then offline until today, at which point they replied asking us to proceed with a custom offer. This happens a LOT.

You’re free to do what you wish. But please trust me when I say (and this is based off 18 months and well over 500 completed orders) that staying online makes absolutely no difference.

Staying online is not as important as your work or portfolio, just make your portfolio attractive buyer will order you only if they like your profile/portfolio …So i 100% disagree that staying online is key to get orders…

Thank you 🙂

• 3 months later...

First of all you need a best possible presentation of your skills in your profile. One form of it is showing the best work of you in your portfolio images, with the best possible presentation. Secondly make use of 10 offers for the buyer requests section and offer the best price for the projects available, keep in mind that with the best price I doesnt mean the lowest. I hope it helps. Thank you

Hello there…I’m new also here…I am from Romania, looking for earning some extra money in my spare time by doing translations, using languages like english, spanish, italian, french…what should I do exactly? Wich are the following steps after doing my profile, taking more than five tests…I’m a little lost…how can I receive at least one order?..

Archived