I am a new-seller in fiverr

abdul_khabiro

READ the forum for more than an hour.

Learn how to use the SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner of the page to look for topics such as yours - this question is asked multiple times a day and the same answers given time after time.

When one first comes to the forum, there is a note saying as much to do a search of the forum instead of posting threads that have already answered a question.

This is why the forum here is so cluttered with the daily, “I am new, how do I get orders” question. Most people who post this query have under an hour of read time here.

I also do not understand when someone puts their post in “Improve My Gig” and asks for suggestions, the majority of responses are, “Welcome to the Forum”, “Welcome to Fiverr family” - and then some who give really BAD advice to be online 24/7 and hang out in the forum to get their Gig “ranked”. ugh!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

GG

READ the forum for more than an hour.

Learn how to use the SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner of the page to look for topics such as yours - this question is asked multiple times a day and the same answers given time after time.

When one first comes to the forum, there is a note saying as much to do a search of the forum instead of posting threads that have already answered a question.

This is why the forum here is so cluttered with the daily, “I am new, how do I get orders” question. Most people who post this query have under an hour of read time here.

I also do not understand when someone puts their post in “Improve My Gig” and asks for suggestions, the majority of responses are, “Welcome to the Forum”, “Welcome to Fiverr family” - and then some who give really BAD advice to be online 24/7 and hang out in the forum to get their Gig “ranked”. ugh!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

GG

Fiverr myth. (if you write more post on fiverr your gig will ranked. 😜)

Archived