I am a new seller on fiverr, want to learn more

mdshafiqru

Hello Friends,
I am Md. Shafiq Khan from Bangladesh. I have been working with Photoshop for more than 5 years locally. I am learning Web development for 5 months. As I am experienced working with Photoshop I want to work online. That’s why I created a fiverr Account. Now I already created a gig on Background Removal topic. I will also create gigs on Web development when I will gather proper skill on web development Topic. Beside this, Now I want to support value able clients with Photoshop Editing. Hope I will get help from all of you. Thanks

Hello Friends,

I am Md. Shafiq Khan from Bangladesh. I have been working with Photoshop for more than 5 years locally. I am learning Web development for 5 months. As I am experienced working with Photoshop I want to work online. That’s why I created a fiverr Account. Now I already created a gig on Background Removal topic. I will also create gigs on Web development when I will gather proper skill on web development Topic. Beside this, Now I want to support value able clients with Photoshop Editing. Hope I will get help from all of you. Thanks

Hope I will get help from all of you.

Welcome

The forum is full of tips and helpful information.

Read, learn, enjoy! 🙂

If you are experienced with photoshop you should do literally anything except background removal. That’s an extremely overcrowded niche with rock bottom prices.

I am thinking of doing Photo manipulation work and skin retouching. I just started working on fiverr. So I first created a gig for just testing purpose. Thanks for your kind suggestion.

Archived