I am a new seller on web design.need some tricks to get quick orders

Guest mamun7879

Guest mamun7879

HI,
I am Mamun from Bangladesh.I am a professional responsive web designer for 2 years.I am sure i am expert seller but i need some suggestion to get order as i am new
I know responsive web site design,landing page design,ecommerce websitel.

Hello,
If you are new to fiverr and have not earned Level 1 or Level 2 badge on your profile. Here are some tips:

1- Make title simple and short and focus on keywords.
2- Write Engaging description for your gig
3- Add keywords in your tags that used in title.
4- Put Minimalist image created by you not someone else

I am sure, it will help you to get orders and it helps in my case atleast and i hope it will help you too!

Eoin the bearded one :bearded_person:t2: has some good advice.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Welcome, Here are few tips for you to build a successful carrier in Fiverr:

1. Make sure you have good enough skill on a particular subject. Because without any skill, you will not able to sell any product to buyers. Lots of people only come here without any skill.

2. Try to read all TOS of fiverr. It means learn about fiverr deeply. This will help you to avoid doing mistakes.

3. Create optimized gig (First of all, you need to learn how to create a gig on fiverr. You can learn it easily)

4. Try to do marketing for your gigs. This will increase your sell.

Lastly, lots of people only come here for the money. You have to keep remember that If you are not a skillful person then you will automatically eliminate from this sector. So, keep loving working and stay hungry to gain more and more knowledge.

I hope my advice will help you to build a success carrier on Fiverr.

Wishing you a great success for the future!

Archived