I am a new seller, please help me

eye_creative

i am a new seller at fiverr. I have experience of 12 years in logo design. But i am confused how to create my gig description. please guide me with some suitable sentences what experience i show.

moreover how can i make my SEO so that my gig appear at first page?

i am confused how to create my gig description. please guide me with some suitable sentences what experience i show.

You can see other seller GIG description and take an idea from those gigs BUT Remember Never Copy anything.

thanks for reply
please check my gig description. can this is better description?

Respected Client,
Here is no convincing argument and logic, as a professional is known for his work based on experince and knowlege. An innovative and original work is timesless and unique. I design a business card simple, heart catching, versatile, appropriate for its intended purpose and up to the demands of modern time. I work honestly, devotedly and passionatly. I am an expert and skillful in all types of business card designs. business card design is the identity of a company. A successful Business Card is effective when conveying brand message and image. I have an experience of more than ten years in graphic design. Here you can get a perfect and modern business card in a very short span of time. Your business card is your personality.
Shortly, I do all types of business card for your brand.
I will refund full payment in case you are not satisfied with the final.

Thanks, eye_creative {this is no copy & past }

thanks for reply

please check my gig description. can this is better description?

Respected Client,

Here is no convincing argument and logic, as a professional is known for his work based on experince and knowlege. An innovative and original work is timesless and unique. I design a business card simple, heart catching, versatile, appropriate for its intended purpose and up to the demands of modern time. I work honestly, devotedly and passionatly. I am an expert and skillful in all types of business card designs. business card design is the identity of a company. A successful Business Card is effective when conveying brand message and image. I have an experience of more than ten years in graphic design. Here you can get a perfect and modern business card in a very short span of time. Your business card is your personality.

Shortly, I do all types of business card for your brand.

I will refund full payment in case you are not satisfied with the final.

Thanks, eye_creative {this is no copy & past }

thanks, I hope it will be helpfull for me.

Archived