I am a new seller. Please some suggestion me

sajiib_baraii

In the profile it says “I believe working in a reputed organization like yours will provide me an excellent opportunity.” maybe change that as it sounds a bit like you’re saying you’d be working in the buyer’s organisation.

In the gig it says “I stay working 24 hours.”. That sounds like 24 hours a day, and nobody normally works that amount.

Maybe change the comma/text in the 3rd gig image.

Hi, Sajiib

Hope you are doing fine.

To increase your gig impressions and click, you have follow at least

Share your gig on Social media

Try to always active on Fiverr

Send buyer request as per your skill

Keep patience, improve your skill, etc.

Thanks

Khondaker

Thank you so much for advice.

In the profile it says “I believe working in a reputed organization like yours will provide me an excellent opportunity.” maybe change that as it sounds a bit like you’re saying you’d be working in the buyer’s organisation.

In the gig it says “I stay working 24 hours.”. That sounds like 24 hours a day, and nobody normally works that amount.

Thank you very much for everything.

@uk1000 as I am new seller can I post my gig for review or corrections suggestions ?

Archived