I am a new user and i just posted my new gig

khurrami77

Read, read, read. If you use the search 🔍 feature you’ll find a bunch of gold nuggets to get you started.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1709 ❤

Guest sara19841

Your profile says you’ve got an English degree from the University of Cambridge. But just below this entry, you’ve spelled the word “grammer” wrong.

😛

You should fix that.

Read, read, read. If you use the search 🔍 feature you’ll find a bunch of gold nuggets to get you started.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1709 ❤

Helo

Me also new here how to make earning

Thanks you sir how did to get an offer

Have you read the information Fiverr already provides on this topic? Have you read the “Help & Education” section of this site? The link it at the bottom of any Fiverr page.

Please take responsibility for your own knowledge. You have the ability to research and read about how Fiverr works. We’re not going to do everything for you.

Archived