I am a sad boy today : (

richardfmendes

I believe that I just lost a long-term client…

Since I started, back in April, I got nothing but good reviews,

But I screrwed a job pretty badly and I may Have lost one of my best clients,

Well, there’s nothing much to do about it, I apologized and offered to do anything they may find necessary to make amends, there’s still a sliver of hope,

but that’s life I guess, learn from it and move on…

any kind words here to sheer me up?

You recognize that you were wrong. That’s the first step to healing and recovery. If you understand what caused you to go wrong, whether conscious or unconscious, you can take steps to not let it happen again, even if you need help to stay on track.

Sorry for your slip-up, but may you receive many sales as a result of you humbleness. 😔

As for that client that may be lost? Maybe there is a higher reason that he/she may need to move on.

You recognize that you were wrong. That’s the first step to healing and recovery. If you understand what caused you to go wrong, whether conscious or unconscious, you can take steps to not let it happen again, even if you need help to stay on track.

Sorry for your slip-up, but may you receive many sales as a result of you humbleness. 😔

As for that client that may be lost? Maybe there is a higher reason that he/she may need to move on.

I did apologize and offered to make up for my mistakes,

Now I’m waiting…

Great news!!
They gave me another chance,

I have to take a test, a sample job, smaller than normal, and, of course, I offered to do it for free, but if I do this right (and I will) I think we can keep on working together,

: )

Now its time for DETERMINATION <3

P.S: On an unrelated note, does any americans in here know the term 'Skiddy"?

Archived