I am a well experienced Graphic designer but i have problem here

karim_habib

i make a lot of money offline but really bad luck in online 😦
no one buy my gigs because i am new , i just want to know what time range does it take to receive my first job ?? i thought that i can have the first one within few days but i found a lot of graphics designers here with high reputations ,is there any chances to compete ?? and how can i be more shown to the buyer ??? i sent some offers describing that i am new here so I’ll do a lot of work with very low prices but no one give me a job 😢

It could take weeks… or it could take months, it depends upon the market.

If you wish to complete with the well established sellers, then find something that makes you unique – something those sellers aren’t offering. Build your unique services from there. Success takes a great deal of time, hard work, and sacrifice. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Like every other venture in life, you need to build, refine, test, analyze, redefine, redo, rethink, experiment… you get the idea. If you really do “make a lot of money offline”, then you’re already familiar with how the business world works. Just apply your offline success to Fiverr, and you’ll be on the right path.

It could take weeks… or it could take months, it depends upon the market.

If you wish to complete with the well established sellers, then find something that makes you unique – something those sellers aren’t offering. Build your unique services from there. Success takes a great deal of time, hard work, and sacrifice. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Like every other venture in life, you need to build, refine, test, analyze, redefine, redo, rethink, experiment… you get the idea. If you really do “make a lot of money offline”, then you’re already familiar with how the business world works. Just apply your offline success to Fiverr, and you’ll be on the right path.

then find something that makes you unique

This sums it up. Search for “logo design”. Count. Spoiler: 940 pages of “logo design”, that’s 45100 gigs you’re competing with.

Couple of ideas: make a video presenting your gig (and from a brief look, you have stuff to show that’s quite nice. Plus, it seems to be genuinely yours) The video thumbnail alone will make your gig stand out. And use the possibiltiy to show more of your stuff via .PDFs.

then find something that makes you unique

This sums it up. Search for “logo design”. Count. Spoiler: 940 pages of “logo design”, that’s 45100 gigs you’re competing with.

Couple of ideas: make a video presenting your gig (and from a brief look, you have stuff to show that’s quite nice. Plus, it seems to be genuinely yours) The video thumbnail alone will make your gig stand out. And use the possibiltiy to show more of your stuff via .PDFs.

ok thanx for ur advice i think i’ll make a video today and search for something unique to show in the video ,thanx 🙂

Archived