Fiverr Forum

I am a Whiteboard Animator, will anyone like to team up with me on Fiverr Studio

I am a Whiteboard Animator, will anyone like to team up with me on Fiverr Studio
I would like some people in our team for voiceovers (US and UK Male And Female)
I would like to have some video editprs
Some more whiteboard animators with good ratings for bulk projects
Some 2d animators

3 Likes

Hello
I can do script, voice and 2D video
Thank you

Hi. I am also an whiteboard animator. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey @sorinelo
@asifimtiaz21
@asifimtiaz21
Thanks for showing interest, but does anyone of you know how to implement the fiverr studio gig practically

1 Like

Hey @graphics_quee
Thanks for showing interest, but does anyone of you know how to implement the fiverr studio gig practically

So you aren’t eligible to create a studio?

In order to form a studio you need to have a leader designated by Fiverr to be your leader. Are any of you sellers in this thread seeking to join the proposed studio qualified studio leaders?

4 Likes

Not sure why my post above was flagged.

I just wrote something and then changed my mind and asked that it would be deleted by mods.

2 Likes

Probably because it looks like you asked the mods to delete OP’s thread :woman_shrugging:

wow, OK.

Don’t even know how to respond to that.

:sweat_smile:

I could be wrong. Maybe it was flagged for something else. I just viewed the ignored content and went ‘Wow, this fella is very rude’. Only to read your question two posts later wondering why you were flagged.

Well in hindsight it looks weird. I was on my cell and kinda rushed it.

But still. Multiple flags instead of a reply? :slight_smile:

Everyone who thought you were asking for their ‘Studio’ dream to be crushed flagged you :skull:

I should stop making inaccurate guesses before I get flagged for off-topic posts :sweat_smile:

Stay blessed everyone. Apologies for going off-topic OP.

1 Like

Yes let’s stay on topic so we can find out if OP figured out they need to be eligible for Fiverr’s studio feature before coming here to recruit.

(and flagging me because I threatened their non-existent studio)

@bestintheword Please read up on Fiverr Studio project. As Frank keeps hinting, you’re probably not eligible for it.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hi, I have been doing video animation from last 4 years. I would like to join you, I am new here but I have experience in videoscribe, powtoon and after effects. go checkout my gigs.

Check this out: Introducing Fiverr Studios

4 Likes