Fiverr Forum

I am Ahsan, a newbie to Fiverr

Hi Everyone!

My Name is Ahsan Nawaz, a newbie to Fiverr. I’d like to connect to students who wish to learn online about Graphic Designing and Digital Marketing. I am trying to find my feet, I am yet to receive an order. But I am working on creating more gigs and adding more sparkle to them.

So say hi, think I need all the encouragement I can get.

Chat Soon! Good Luck

Welcome to here. We expect you successful by your hard work.

Hello, @ahsanit Welcome to the Fiverr Forum.

Please be aware that Fiverr TOS says:

Third party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

So be very careful that you word your gig to reflect that you are tutoring. Sometimes even saying, the word “homework” will cause Fiverr to take your gig down until it is appropriately worded.

We all have had students contact us asking us to do their homework. It is always best to decline such offers or cancel orders that students make to do their homework. Sellers cannot even proofread student work.

You can read TOS at the bottom of the main page. :wink:

HI there welcome to fiverr

Hope you doing well if any problem please contact me I am here for you for help :slight_smile:
Thank you so much

Welcome to the forum community!!

welcome to fiverr dear uwu) <3

Welcome to the fiverr forum…:slightly_smiling_face:
GOOD LUCK!!!

Welcome to fiverr community. Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Welcome and wish you all best !!

@ahsanit
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Ahsan you are warmly welcome at fiverr community & best wishes for you.

Hi :smiley:

Welcome to Fiverr forum. Best of luck for your future :cherry_blossom:

Same to you dear brother…

You are most welcome here.:heart_eyes:

welcome and wish you all best !!

Welcome to fiverr forum…Best of luck for you…

Thanks a lot :heart: