I am Ahsan, a newbie to Fiverr

ahsanit

Hi Everyone!

My Name is Ahsan Nawaz, a newbie to Fiverr. I’d like to connect to students who wish to learn online about Graphic Designing and Digital Marketing. I am trying to find my feet, I am yet to receive an order. But I am working on creating more gigs and adding more sparkle to them.

So say hi, think I need all the encouragement I can get.

Chat Soon! Good Luck

Hi Everyone!

My Name is Ahsan Nawaz, a newbie to Fiverr. I’d like to connect to students who wish to learn online about Graphic Designing and Digital Marketing. I am trying to find my feet, I am yet to receive an order. But I am working on creating more gigs and adding more sparkle to them.

So say hi, think I need all the encouragement I can get.

Chat Soon! Good Luck

Hello, @ahsanit Welcome to the Fiverr Forum.

I’d like to connect to students who wish to learn online

Please be aware that Fiverr TOS says:

Third party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

So be very careful that you word your gig to reflect that you are tutoring. Sometimes even saying, the word “homework” will cause Fiverr to take your gig down until it is appropriately worded.

We all have had students contact us asking us to do their homework. It is always best to decline such offers or cancel orders that students make to do their homework. Sellers cannot even proofread student work.

You can read TOS at the bottom of the main page. 😉

Archived