Fiverr Community Forum

I am an artist, just joined Fiverr

Hello! I am new here, just posted my first gig.
I am a 18 years old artist from Turkey and hoping to get experience and friends on Fiverr.
Nice to meet you all

6 Likes

Hey, Welcome to fiverr and don’t worry you gonna make lot’s of friends and money as well… Good luck…!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have tried joining few sites like Fiverr, but in the end I always end up being dissapointed because no one commissions me :’). At least fiverr has forums
Thanks for your hopes in me haha

2 Likes

Everything wants patience specially regards to earning and a hope which we all need… then you are good to go! and i wish that this fiverr journey give you a lot as it gives it to others… including me…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome

You need to remove your off Fiverr Instagram details from your profile description as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah man I thought it would be ok since I was able to link fb etc. I didn’t know it thanks for letting me know.

Hello @pekmez_art and welcome to Fiverr!

I wish you the best!

1 Like

You are most Welcome to the Fiverr market community. Go ahead with success to show your best. Wish you best of luck also. :v:

Good Luck i hpoe you will best for all peoples

Welcome! Best of luck to you!

ayyy fellow artist welcome! I joined today.

Don’t be upset ! we are here For each other so stay with us & be happy

Hi and welcome to Fiverr!

Good luck on your journey!

A little tip: Suggest you do not address others as man, dear, brother, mate, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, you cannot assume that everyone who uses a logo is male! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

Welcome to fiverr forum

Welcome to fiverr forum…Best wishes for you…