Fiverr Forum

I am back after one month

I didn’t do any ordered since one month. I cancelled many orders when I stopping it. Is there any way to get my usual orders back? Do you have any suggestions? Has anybody face a problem like this?

Thank you @misscrystal for sharing your knowledge on this. DO NOT contact your previous buyers as this is considered spam and this is confirmed by Customer Support.

Dry spells do happen. Especially when you just came back from a selling hiatus.

yep. contact your buyers and see if they still need your services. Who knows maybe they will come back to you again.

Regards
@ana2001

I asked customer support if we are allowed to do this and they said not to. It’s spam.

This is spam. Don’t do this. You can get reported for this and have your messaging blocked. I asked customer support and it is definitely spam.

Wish you best of luck! Keep advertising and get in touch with your previous buyers!

LISTEN TO MISSCRYSTAL, IT IS SPAM AND FIVERR MAY PENALIZE YOU AND REMOVE YOU FROM ITS LISTINGS

Be active orders will come to you just wait with patience

I am also coming from a long break and facing the same issue. Let’s wait together for our 1st order. :slight_smile:

don’t wait, take action and promote and optimize your gigs and profile.

No need to Optimize gigs Just Respond to buyer requests !

Interesting, thanks for the update. I noticed it was very popular in the past and people still continue to message so - intrigued to be confirmed it’s true.