I am badly disappointed for not getting orders

sidx90

I don’t know what should i do now to get orders as i have created mannny Gigs but just got a few orders and from last 2 weeks not even single order … tried tried tried and TRIED but all in vain …Fiver Team Kindly help me 8->

Guest shore_marketing

You have 18 gigs and they’re all just different ways of saying “I will create a logo”? That’s kind of weird… how about gig diversity if you want more orders?

@sidx90

Good question…

I don’ think its a defined time frame. Once you have one gig working and generating orders, your buyers will start asking for other things, related and non-related.

Once you see a trend in what they want, you can either; add it as an extra to your main gig, or create a new gig around what they ask for.

I think its key to get one gig working so you that you will…

1. get orders
  2. get positive feedback
  3. go up a couple levels
  4. add some extras

I find if you have a solid gig (as in any business), a big component is getting repeat buyers. If buyers like you and your work is great, they have no reason to look anywhere else and will come to rely on you.

The more repeats you get, you more you find they have other needs. If those needs fall within your skill set, you can offer them more, and subsequently offer those to attract more new buyers, who may not have needed your original offer, but now need your new offer. The cycle just keeps repeating.

🙂

• 3 weeks later...

From my experience. Firstly I created couple of gigs which I don’t even count on now. 🙂 Then I started to check buyer requests… whole day… when I found something which I could do - I submitted for a proposal and when I got positive replies - Ijust created gigs for buyers’ purposes. one gig of that… two gigs of those… and so on. After getting level 1 - things become much easier:) you’ll understand how things work around here and can identify yourself in this marketplace to deliver something outstanding, unique, what you do the best!

#1 Pro tip - Your account is what we call Spam here.

#2 Pro Tip - You are flooding an already flooded market here. Everyone makes logos.

#3 Pro Tip - Make a video for EVERY EVERY EVERY EVERY gig. And work with 1-3 making them slightly different not 5 all the same.

#4 Change your profile pic , honestly you look 13. =(

Archived